Afghan Solution?

Options
George Grand
George Grand Posts: 12,258
edited February 27 in Clubhouse Archives
We need to airdrop sharp knives, and pictures of the INSIDES of U.S. shopping malls and supermarkets to the Afghan women. Anybody think most of the Taliban schmucks WOULDN'T have their throats slit while they slept once their babes got a load of those pictures?

Unconventional problems require unconventional solutions.

Capture Bin Laden, and give him a heart transplant. Using the heart of a pig. Then keep him alive rather than execute him.

George Grand (of the Jersey Grand's)
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• CHRIS
    CHRIS Posts: 454
    edited September 2001
    Options
    I think thats to good for him. He should be covered with honey or sugar watter and staked over a fire ants nest. I know what just a few feel like when they bite can't imagine thousands. I put a rattle snake, dead, over a nest on time and it was bones the next day. If you have never encountered a fire ant you can't understand. George's idea would take care ofhis followers.
    Chris
    Chris :)
  • BobMcG
    BobMcG Posts: 1,585
    edited September 2001
    Options
    Now, in addition, if we could only figure out a way to bombard them with non-stop 24/7 rap music at high volume through Blose speakers...
  • Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 1,853
    edited September 2001
    Options
    ....they wouldn't feel the annoying bass. So, what we need to do is send over a fleet of Rice Rockets! That would drive those rag heads nuts and make them deaf in no time!

Aaron
  • PETERNG
    PETERNG Posts: 918
    edited October 2001
    Options
    If we capture the freak, I would like to take George’s option first, then put him on front of the 12 men firing squad, shoot him anywhere from the hip down… give him some medical treatment to stop the bleeding, then do Chris’ option. There is no mercy for this as* h*le…
    :mad: