New 12v Website

-justin-
-justin- Posts: 891
edited February 2003 in Car Audio & Electronics
We've gone and upgraded the 12 Volt site and would love your honest feedback. Do you love it? Hate it? Got suggestions? We can take it, doc, give it to us straight.

Check it out here: http://www.polkaudio.com/car/

Thanks!!!

Polk Audio
Post edited by -justin- on

Comments

• PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited December 2002
    i'll tell ya, its a lot better looking than the other one was -- not that the other one was bad -- look at it this way -- the old site was a great looking "information for buyers / customers" site -- but this new one is not only that, but it's also eye catching, snazzy, i guess you could call it "sexy" if a website could be "sexy".

i dig it.
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
  • sntnsupermen131
    sntnsupermen131 Posts: 1,831
    edited December 2002
    its real nice
    the only problem i have with it is that it makes my 96 gmc 2500 truck look really crappy...
    well at least i could pull more than those cars...
    LOL
    -Cody
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited January 2003
    i love it, the look and feel of the site is great, much better than before, just like before, eye catching, i think just the black background helped more than anything because it makes the polk colors stand out more........
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Bio-Surge
    Bio-Surge Posts: 1
    edited February 2003
    I like the look and feel of the new site. Only problem I have is that you seemingly removed all info with regards to recent and vintage products... Living in 3rd world countries mean we only get the old stuff.
    Other than that the site really works.
  • PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited February 2003
    ya the old tech info is something i miss as well...

i had been hoping they would go pretty far back.

dx / db / ex II / ex / mm .. yada yada

i know its a big undertaking and probably not worth the webspace, but if possible it is a really cool and "confidence giving" thing for customers/fans.
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge