Danica Patrick FTW

Frank Z
Frank Z Posts: 5,860
edited April 2008 in The Clubhouse
9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
Post edited by Frank Z on

Comments

• avelanchefan
    avelanchefan Posts: 2,401
    edited April 2008
    Yep. I missed it, but hopefully Espn will show it on their classic channel as an ESPN instant Classic.

Very happy for Danica. She just needs to win a few more this season to shut up her critics for good.
    Sean
    XboxLive--->avelanchefan
    PSN---->Floppa
    http://card.mygamercard.net/avelanchefan.png
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,163
    edited April 2008
    Dammit, I've been waiting to see her win a race; since she grew up just up the street from me.

I was disappointed to tune into ESPN yesterday to see a rain delay. Figures the one IRL race I missed is the one she wins.

Congrats to her.

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited April 2008
    That cool. She is a good driver. Mistakes and car trouble were the only thing stopping here from winning. Things she has learned from.

Congrats to her,
    engtaz
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited April 2008
    Hehe, the trophy is almost as tall as she is.....
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,675
    edited April 2008
    Oh, she races cars, too ?

danica-patrick_behind_25.jpg

danica-patrick_behind_10.jpg

Nice flag, tattoo, BTW.

:)
    Sal Palooza