Leona Lewis... simply beautiful

Options
dave shepard
dave shepard Posts: 1,334
edited April 2008 in Music & Movies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF84pIhP5UM&feature=related

I have heard the song "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis a couple times on my trucks radio and I heard it at home for the first time tonight and I just love the song. Her voice is so pure and the song is so simple in that it doesn't have a bunch of instruments that distract from her voice and the lyrics are extremely fresh which is very nice to hear for a change, alot of the new songs I feel are remakes or kinda in the same story line. She also happens to be the Brit. version of "American Idol" winner and I have watched a couple of her performances and she can really sing fantastic. I expect her to do very well or at least hope so.
I have to say that even though some can't stand the show I feel that if it were not for the show these and others who have won would have not been found or even looked at and that is a complete waste of outstanding talent. Carrie Underwood is another success story (and just as good looking) that would have gone unnoticed and we never would have gotten to enjoy her talent as a performer.
If I sound alittle mushy sorry the song just got to me after hearing it a coulpe times and listening to the words, absolutely wonderful song.
I will be buying her CD for sure.

Dave
Post edited by dave shepard on

Comments