I posted it was deleted, I think?

cubdog
cubdog Posts: 835
edited April 2008 in The Clubhouse
Sorry if I offended anyone I thought it was funny.

cubdog
Shuguang Classic S8MK
Emotiva XDA-2
Bel Canto M300 mono blocks
Bel Canto DAC 1.5
Squeezebox Touch
Sony SS-M7
A/D/S L710
Post edited by cubdog on

Comments

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited April 2008
    It was funny but you can't do that here.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited April 2008
    you are funnies
  • cubdog
    cubdog Posts: 835
    edited April 2008
    dorokusai wrote: »

I stand corrected.

cubdog
    Shuguang Classic S8MK
    Emotiva XDA-2
    Bel Canto M300 mono blocks
    Bel Canto DAC 1.5
    Squeezebox Touch
    Sony SS-M7
    A/D/S L710
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,675
    edited April 2008
    dorokusai wrote: »

Where do you go to do the things you can't do here ?

To pee in the bushes
    And mix merlot with beer
    To sing out of tune
    With the mother-in-law, so dear

Oh, where do you go to do the things you can't do here ?

..... just some random thoughts/tunes as I complete day 7 of midnights.

:o
    Sal Palooza
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,448
    edited April 2008
    So, funny isn't allowed anymore either :confused:
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited April 2008
    Question to all ->

(not that it's a requirement, or that you must have purchased new gear....but.....)

What have YOU done for Polk lately?
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • F1nut
    edited April 2008
    Let's see, I directed someone from another site to here for help with their Polk product. Does that count?

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited April 2008
    RuSsMaN wrote: »
    Question to all ->

(not that it's a requirement, or that you must have purchased new gear....but.....)

what we do every day of the fookin year.. we sing the praises of Polk Audio to the masses.. we are ambassadors for them.. something no amount of advertising can buy. that's what we have done for Polk lately.
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • greg2350
    greg2350 Posts: 544
    edited April 2008
    Question to all ->

Hmmm spent thousands on polk gear
    TV: Philips 42" LCD 1080p
    Front Speakers: Polk Audio RT800i
    Center Speaker: Polk Audio CS1
    Surround Speakers: Polk Audio R50's powered of Denon AVR
    Subwoofer: Polk Audio DSW pro500
    AVR: Denon 3801
    DVD Player: Denon DVM 745 upscale 1080p
    Sat: Directtv HD 10
    Front Speakers Amp: Rotel RB 890
    Center Speaker amp: Rotel 970 BX
  • RuSsMaN
    edited April 2008
    Jesse, that's fantastic, keep up the good work.

Al, you were never, and probably will never be - an issue.

Greg, it's greatly appreciated - the note was in general, and to the few, not the masses - as **** backward as that sounds.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • F1nut
    edited April 2008
    Russ, GTFOOH. :D

President of Club Polk

• RuSsMaN
    edited April 2008
    F1nut wrote: »

I don't have my F1Nut decoder ring anymore, my membership must have been revoked. If it's GFYS, back at you homeslice, other than that, contact NASA.

Laz, believe it or not, not EVERY post here is about you. Fathom? The good work is appreciated. Does anyone else need a pat on the back, or are we done here?
  • F1nut
    edited April 2008
    It wasn't, but it could be arranged.

President of Club Polk

• RuSsMaN
    edited April 2008
    Great, and god bless you, hakuna matata, etc.

Anyone 'get it'? (ie, the intent of the thread)
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,624
    edited April 2008
    get the eff out of here............
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • RuSsMaN
    edited April 2008
    Does this mean no spoon at PF?

It's hard to decipher monikers from a 40 something year old man with dial up. Pardons all around.

;)
  • F1nut
    edited April 2008
    Nah, it would be difficult to get between you and Mark. Ah hell, maybe we can work something out, but no promises. ;)

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    edited April 2008
    LOL....it's what you get when you live in the sticks.

President of Club Polk

• RuSsMaN
    edited April 2008
    Nah, it would be difficult to get between you and Mark. Ah hell, maybe we can work something out, but no promises. ;)

Roger that, 'cause we're the bad guys in all this. We decide what flys and whats grounded around here. :rolleyes:
  • F1nut
    edited April 2008
    Roger that, 'cause we're the bad guys in all this. We decide what flys and whats grounded around here. :rolleyes:

Not sure how you came up with that from what I wrote as I never implied that.

President of Club Polk

• mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,675
    edited April 2008
    Question to all ->

Well .... uhm ..... we moved a pair of R15's up to my grandson's room and wall mounted them.
    I told him they were Lsi15's and he believed me. He's only 2, so I can fool him pretty easily.
    He's potty-trained, though, so that's a good thing.

We moved the R15's up there because I took a pair of R30's over to his mom and dad's house (side surrounds).
    They're potty-trained, so that's a good thing, too.

Other than that, I don't think I've caused any lawsuits to be filed against Polk, nor have any international diplomatic incidents occurred because of anything I've posted, so all in all ..... oh, I'm available for medical consultations, too ..... yep .... it's all good.
    Sal Palooza
This discussion has been closed.