Hellooo Reno

George Grand
George Grand Posts: 12,258
edited April 2008 in The Clubhouse
Out of here first thing tomorrow for a do nothing, two-nighter. Come home Tuesday first thing. I'm no gambler so it'll be one long, all-expenses paid nap, punctuated with visits to "In & Out Burger". Thank you Uncle Sugar.
Post edited by George Grand on

Comments

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,984
    edited April 2008
    To think when I clicked onto this thread, I thought that you were hooking up with Janet Reno....:rolleyes:

Have a good nap and happy eating.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited April 2008
    Which begs the question. Who is better looking, George or Janet?

Tough call, I'l have to ponder it for a few moments.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • BlueMDPicker
    BlueMDPicker Posts: 7,569
    edited April 2008
    You're a history buff, George. Take a run over to Virginia City and stroll around the old town. Nice day trip.
  • George Grand
    edited April 2008
    Thanks Mikey, great idea. Bonanza theme song going off right now. CD's are coming, I promise.
  • candyliquor35m
    candyliquor35m Posts: 2,267
    edited April 2008
    Enjoy. Your plan should keep you off of Cops :)
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,163
    edited April 2008
    RuSsMaN wrote: »
    Which begs the question. Who is better looking, George or Janet?

Tough call, I'l have to ponder it for a few moments.

Is this a timed test? I have to think about this one for awhile.
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • George Grand
    edited April 2008
    heiney9 wrote: »
    Is this a timed test? I have to think about this one for awhile.

I don't. I've seen a picture of your head, and Janet's got you by a long shot.
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,163
    edited April 2008
    I don't. I've seen a picture of your head, and Janet's got you by a long shot.

Well, you win some, you lose some ;)
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!