SRT marketing stuff

wcj56
wcj56 Posts: 18
edited April 2003 in Flea Market
Does anyone have any of the old marketing posters or banners they would part with? My dealer will not give up any of his stuff even though I bought his system. I have my system but now that it is discontinued Id like to get my hands on as much as I can. Thanks in advance. Wcj56@aol.com
Post edited by wcj56 on

Comments

• wcj56
    edited October 2001
    I thought I could at least get an answer from "Polk"?
  • har_navalta
    har_navalta Posts: 957
    edited March 2003
    A copy of SRT poster...

I am interested to have one too. I know some guys in the forum have this poster.

If you want to part yours let me know.

Har
  • har_navalta
    edited April 2003
    Originally Posted by wcj56:

Does anyone have any of the old marketing posters or banners they would part with?

Is this the poster you are talking about? or something else...:confused:
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    edited April 2003
    Har,

He posted that back in 2001. I don't think he's around anymore.

Jesse
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• har_navalta
    edited April 2003
    I just wanna wake up some forum member who is not active anymore and knowing that they are still with Polk family.

Maybe Paul might answer it?

I think this forum started that year 2001 if I am not mistaken.

Har
  • wcj56
    edited April 2003
    Im still around, lurking in the shadows. That is one I havent seen before. Is that a poster? Ill take anything. Thanks Rich
  • wcj56
    edited April 2003
    Thats the one. My dealer had that one but he wouldnt give it up, even though I bought his one and only system. Maybe someday? Thanks Rich
  • har_navalta
    edited April 2003
    Hi Paul,

Is there any way that I can get a copy for myself. I will pay whatever charges for printing one for me; or you can
    produce more so that we can have something for any other club member who would like to acquire a copy for themselves.

I'd really love to have one, to frame it on my wall next to the SRT's:)

Regards,
    Har
  • F1nut
    edited April 2003
    Damn Har, you really want one of those, don't you?!? :lol:

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• polkatese
    polkatese Posts: 6,767
    edited April 2003
    Har, it is so obvious that you are obsessed with the SRT, almost to the point of becoming a SRT cult member :lol::lol::lol: or are you?

(no bashing here, just pointing out the obvious...:D )
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.
  • har_navalta
    edited April 2003
    Originally posted by "Polk" Paul DiComo:
    Way back in '01 I searched for more of these posters and came up empty. As far as making more, the first obstacle will be finding the original artwork (films). I think that was made before the days of all artwork being digital. Assuming we can find the artwork, printing small quantities will be shockingly expensive. But you seem determined so I will look into it.

Yes:) I got this Poster with Matt's signature on it. Thanks to Jesse and Tour2ma!!! you guys made me smile:D

As long as this Poster hangs on the wall next to the SRT's I
    will not forget you 2:)

I would like to know what Matt said when he signed this
    Poster with my name on it?

Anyway, what can I say:D

Thanks,
    Har
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited April 2003
    Aw shucks tweren't nothing... Don't remember specifically what the conversation was at the time of the signing, but can say that Matt was delighted to do it.

wcj56,
    If you see this get in touch with Micah. When we left after out visit Micah still had one.
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • F1nut
    edited April 2003
    Originally posted by Tour2ma

When we left after out visit Micah still had one.

Yeah, but he wasn't letting go of it!

President of Club Polk