Big **** List

George Grand
George Grand Posts: 12,258
edited April 2008 in The Clubhouse
Ted's (Reeltrouble) brother Terry sent me $50 out of the blue today. I thought this was an excellent gesture. I am not going to post his Club Polk username cause you lowlifes will just bombard him with requests for $50. What I AM going to do, is make a list of everybody who DIDN'T send me $50 out of the blue today. So, if you're not Ted's brother Terry, you're already on the list.
Post edited by George Grand on

Comments

• dkg999
    dkg999 Posts: 5,647
    edited April 2008
    I can tape the $.54 cents in my pocket plus the lint in my belly button to a postcard and mail to you :eek: Will that get me off of the list :(
    DKG999
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited April 2008
    Guess I gotta kick his **** again, it was supposed to be an even Franklin, put me down for 50 more GG, you know the REAL kicker is he is facing very uncertain times for himself at the boneyard.

Well done brother, I am sure someone above is smiling.

RT1
  • George Grand
    edited April 2008
    No excuses. You're on the list Tedwick.

I have to send that boy something.
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,806
    edited April 2008
    That's ok, I can live with that.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
    edited April 2008
    I took a trip to the restroom about 30 minutes ago and launched something serious into the porcelain convenience that would qualify me for this list.
    No excuses!
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited April 2008
    That would be a long list at 52,482 members excluding you and Terry. Better start typing.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited April 2008
    It took me a whole 45 seconds to figure out who he is.

His last activity was 03-30-2008 at 05:34 PM right? ;)
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited April 2008
    It would take alot more than $50 to get me off your list.
  • venomclan
    venomclan Posts: 2,467
    edited April 2008
    George I just sent you my Bose setup, that should be worth at least $50 right?
    Venom
  • cubdog
    cubdog Posts: 835
    edited April 2008
    WTF? You didn't get my check? :mad:

cubdog
    Shuguang Classic S8MK
    Emotiva XDA-2
    Bel Canto M300 mono blocks
    Bel Canto DAC 1.5
    Squeezebox Touch
    Sony SS-M7
    A/D/S L710
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited April 2008
    I'll send you a check for $50 out of the blue when you ship me your Amazings out of the blue.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • George Grand
    edited April 2008
    Listed. Every one of you.

I can't remember the last time I saw stinginess of this magnitude.
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited April 2008
    Sorry George, I'm saving every last cent I've got so that I can afford to move to a new place after this one gets sold!
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited April 2008
    Im married. Im used to being on a **** list. I suppose the only difference would be Im not sleeping with George......although I might be willing if it got me off the **** list.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • obieone
    obieone Posts: 5,077
    edited April 2008
    So, I'm on one more list. Who ****' cares!
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited April 2008
    Our $50 bills are a funny looking red colour so you probably wouldn't want one of them ,eventhough they are worth approx $55 US.:D
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,692
    edited April 2008
    Reverend George says, Money isn't the root of all evil. The lack of money is the root of all evil!

http://members.aol.com/SATP2/articles/review_issue/ike.html
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,447
    edited April 2008
    I suppose it's only fair that you put me on your **** list as you've been on mine for some time now. Not to mention you're still older than me.

You are coming to Polkfest this year, yes?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk