May/June 2008 Gathering...

Options
Grimster74
Grimster74 Posts: 2,564
Well, as many may or may not know one of our overseas Polkies (Sherardp) is in the states for the next 3 months on business (or so he says;))and I'd love to host a gathering for Sherard to meet and greet as many people as possible while he's in the states. As of the last time I spoke with Sherard he was saying he'd be in my general area around the end of May, possibly the beginning of June so not quite sure of the exact date yet. I'm located in the Fredericksburg, VA. area (Doro's been to my crib once) and I was basically looking to see who may be interested in hanging out for the day or even the weekend at my place? Of course things may change with Sherards schedule so I will have to catch up with him to get confirmation but I'd really like to give him a warm "Welcome Home from the local Polkies". So, anyone interested, let me know. If I can't strike up enough interest to meet and greet at my place, I'm still gonna hang out with him for the weekend, may meet him in the middle at like Williamsburg, VA. (think he'll be in Norfork, Va.) Just let me know guys/gals.

Rob
Money Talks, Mine says Goodbye Rob!!!!
Post edited by Grimster74 on

Comments

• Grimster74
    edited April 2008
    Options
    Forgot to mention, there should be plenty to do, if we all get tired of sitting around, listening to music, watching a movie, eating/drinking and telling lies, I've always got the game room downstairs with the pool table, air hockey & darts so make sure everyone brings some cash. :eek:
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited April 2008
    Options
    I would defintly be intrested in attending. You are only 3 hours away.
  • Grimster74
    edited April 2008
    Options
    As soon as I hear something from Sherard I will release full details as far as the actual date, times, etc. I'll make sure to keep everyone posted.
  • Grimster74
    edited April 2008
    Options
    Okay, for those that may show an interest in wanting to meet, seems Sherard really would like to demo some different kinds of gear. The only gear I have is whats in my H/T room and as well as whats upstairs. I'm not really a 2-channel type of guy for the simple reason of A) not wanting to invest the money into it and B) other than the game room, don't really have the room for it. So, if I can get any interest on this meet, can anyone help out in this current situation? Thanks,

Rob
  • Sherardp
    Sherardp Posts: 8,038
    edited April 2008
    Options
    Any gear would be cool, not everyone's setup sounds the same. Im up for just meeting you guys period and hanging out. Catching some beers, shooting some pool. It doesnt matter to me, just wanna hang with some forum bros. I'll be heading east here within a few weeks.
    Shoot the jumper.....................BALLIN.............!!!!!

Home Theater Pics in the Showcase :cool:

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showcase/view.php?userid=73580
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited April 2008
    Options
    Since I am without system I can not be of much help right now. Hopefully I will get my system back again shortly. The only equipment I have left are my 12b's