Fun with Troy

reeltrouble1
reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
edited April 2008 in The Clubhouse
Well I had a grand time this weekend hanging with Troy and of course the TLW (she has a reward for me :)). He held a so-long off too Korea bash at his place that I drove up for. It was his usual balls to the wall bash, with lots of great food and company and of course an abundance of liquid libations.

We did get some quality time with the Quads and they are just as seamless as he describes, a great fit for his cave, very intimate sounding speaker they play nicely with the tubed/SS gear BDT has running the show, the Dodd amps are especially nice. Of particular note was the sound of Knopler's Shangri-la SACD which was very luscious sounding. The Quads offer plenty of bass and some of the sweetest highs and full mids I have heard to date.

It was great to see Troy again and enjoy his and Wendi's hospitality, sorry I missed you Dave know you were very busy with your own, about the only bummer was when we stopped by the local flea market to ravage the vinyl and the guy was closed, oh well, no big deal.

No doubt Troy has many great friends who saw him off as he once again gives everything stateside up to do his duty for all the rest of us.

God Bless you Troy.

RT1
Post edited by reeltrouble1 on

Comments