Is this another Wacko

janmike
janmike Posts: 6,146
edited April 2008 in The Clubhouse
What's this another Waco. It should read another Wacko. Very sad.

Polygamist Temple
Michael ;)
In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
Post edited by janmike on

Comments

• ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited April 2008
    as harsh as this will sound, there has to be ALOT of mindless sheep on this planet for these types of "compounds" to exist.

there's nothing wrong with faith, nothing wrong with religion....it's the mindless people that follow lunatics in the name of God I have issues with.
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • cubdog
    cubdog Posts: 835
    edited April 2008
    ohskigod wrote: »
    as harsh as this will sound, there has to be ALOT of mindless sheep on this planet for these types of "compounds" to exist.

there's nothing wrong with faith, nothing wrong with religion....it's the mindless people that follow lunatics in the name of God I have issues with.

I couldn't agree with you more.

cubdog
    Shuguang Classic S8MK
    Emotiva XDA-2
    Bel Canto M300 mono blocks
    Bel Canto DAC 1.5
    Squeezebox Touch
    Sony SS-M7
    A/D/S L710
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited April 2008
    ohskigod wrote: »

Sounds like a reasonable argument for the cable debates.
  • obieone
    obieone Posts: 5,077
    edited April 2008
    I think this'll go down better than when Billary's crew tried it. They already have the kids out, from what I've heard.
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!