Missing Money

BrettT1
BrettT1 Posts: 560
edited April 2008 in The Clubhouse
Hi all:

I saw this on the Today show this morning. I looked myself up and I'll be damned, I had some money owed to me. I thought I might pass it on to all the Polk people. You never know...

http://www.missingmoney.com/

:)

Brett
Post edited by BrettT1 on

Comments

• obieone
    obieone Posts: 5,077
    edited April 2008
    Cool link. Thanks.
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!
  • cmy330go
    cmy330go Posts: 2,341
    edited April 2008
    Bummer. I'm not on the list. But oddly enough my great grandfather is. Of course he died in '67 so that could prove interesting.
    HT
    Mits WD-65737, DirecTV, Oppo DV-970HD, XBOX ONE, Yamaha RX-A1030, Parasound Halo A23, Rotel RB-985, Music Hall MMF-7, Parasound PPH-100, LSi-15, LSi-C, LSi-FX, LSi-7, PSW-1000, Monster HTS2600

2 CH
    Parasound Halo P3, Parasound Halo A21, Sutherland Ph.D, VPI Classic 3 w/ 3D arm & Soundsmith Aida Cartridge, Arcam CD72T, B&W 802 S3, Monster HTS2500,
  • disneyjoe7
    disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
    edited April 2008
    I put my name in nothing, put my mothers name in and see "Over $100" :) Go to the claim site enter the info in and print claim form she got $650 bucks out there.

Thanks I owe you one.:D

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 pre-amp
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    Panasonic 42-PX60U Plasma
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• BrettT1
    BrettT1 Posts: 560
    edited April 2008
    Cool. I'm glad your mom's going to get her $$$. :)
  • zingo
    zingo Posts: 11,258
    edited April 2008
    I don't get any money :(, nor does anyone in my extended family!
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited April 2008
    I've got "over $100" owed to me through Progressive. May just have to follow up on that...
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,983
    edited April 2008
    Same here. Over $100 through Progressive. I don't remember ever having an account with them though. Oh well. I guess in two months I'll find out.....

Oh, my manners. Thanks for the link.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited April 2008
    My mom found $1.40, doubt she will persue it.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,983
    edited April 2008
    I just found out that I have $284.40 due to me. Too cool.

I want interest ****! :p
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~