Recommend places for spade connectors.

engtaz
engtaz Posts: 7,663
edited April 2008 in The Clubhouse
Would like recommendations for places to buy spade connectors.

Thanks,
engtaz
engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
Post edited by engtaz on

Comments

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,983
    edited April 2008
    Hey bub, we need more information. Why? Nanner's not workin'? space limitations?

Regardless of that, what's the inside dimension as to the spade opening? What's the max. width that the housing will allow? Do you need them at a certain angle?

Sorry about the 20 questions...........:o
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited April 2008
    Search for GLS on ebay.
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • Gadabout
    Gadabout Posts: 1,072
    edited April 2008
    DIY Cable

Cardas

GLS @ Speaker Repair.com

Analysis Plus

Haven't bought anything from these guys. They are just in my favorites from stuff I found while I was looking for the same thing.
    Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid. ..... Frank Zappa
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited April 2008
    Gadabout wrote: »
    DIY Cable

Cardas

GLS @ Speaker Repair.com

Analysis Plus

Haven't bought anything from these guys. They are just in my favorites from stuff I found while I was looking for the same thing.

GLS@ Speaker Repair.com
    I have used them, and they are fine.
    Thanks Gadabout
    Ben
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited April 2008
    I have some solder on solid silver spades I may be willing to part with.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • engtaz
    edited April 2008
    3.1TL's and Monitor 5's

engtaz
    engtaz

• engtaz
    edited April 2008
    And Denon

engtaz
    engtaz