Still hope for some of us yet

Strong Bad
Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
edited April 2008 in The Clubhouse
If he can turn that garbage, known to some as music, into this, then theres still hope for some of us yet in becoming a millionaire.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080403/ap_en_mu/jay_z_live_nation_2
No excuses!
Post edited by Strong Bad on

Comments

• shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited April 2008
    I have as much talent as that sitting on my **** pulling the handle on the 5 dollar Wheel of Fortune in Reno.
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • obieone
    obieone Posts: 5,077
    edited April 2008
    My hairy nipples have more purpose on this planet.
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,806
    edited April 2008
    Jay-Z's real talent isn't in is music. He's a shrewd businessman and knows what he is doing with his money. Unlike the other rappers in the world, he doesn't go around throwing lavish parties or gang-banging or anything. He surrounds himself with knowledgeable people and is actually a respectable person off the stage.

If anything, he is an example of how a rapper can have the image but still be a functioning part of society instead of a moral drain.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited April 2008
    Well said Jstas. I don't particularly care for his product ("music") but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate his talent or at the very least business acumen.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,725
    edited April 2008
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited April 2008
    He has business savvy, but ya'll are nuts if you think he's not throwing lavish parties and pissing away money. For God's sake, he owns the 40-40 Club in Vegas.

That place has Got 99 Problems....and a **** ain't one.