Right brain-Left brain....this is cool.

trubluluc
trubluluc Posts: 2,067
edited April 2008 in The Clubhouse
Check this out. watch the figure dancing and note which direction she is turning.
clockwise...counterclockwise. See if you can make her change directions.
When you're using your left brain she turns counterclockwise, and clockwise for right brain.
It helps me to look at her feet. Once you get her going clockwise then look at the printing on the page and she will immediately start going counterclockwise,
because we process reading with our left brain.

Oh well, I can't get this to work here. I received it in an email, and don't know how to attach an active x- image.
Post edited by trubluluc on

Comments

• bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited April 2008
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • trubluluc
    trubluluc Posts: 2,067
    edited April 2008
    ....that's it.

thanks.

-Luc
  • Early B.
    Early B. Posts: 7,900
    edited April 2008
    This has been posted before...
    HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50” LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

"God grooves with tubes."
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited April 2008
    What does it mean if she falls down?
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited April 2008
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • tcrossma
    tcrossma Posts: 1,301
    edited April 2008
    It's been posted before and before I could only see her spinning clockwise -- didn't even see how she could *possibly* be spinning otherwise. But now if I look at the shadow and imaging the shadow going counterclockwise, sure enough she starts spinning the other way. Very odd.
    Speakers: Polk LSi15
    Pre: Adcom GFP-750 with HT Bypass
    Amp: Pass Labs X-150
    CD/DVD Player: Classe CDP-10
    Interconnects: MIT Shortgun S3 Pro XLR
    Speaker cables: MIT MH-750 bi-wire
    TT:Micro Seiki DD-35
    Cartridge:Denon DL-160
    Phono Pre:PS Audio GCPH
  • Joe08867
    Joe08867 Posts: 3,919
    edited April 2008
    She keeps going back and forth. Make it stop it's freaking my head out.
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited April 2008
    Same here! She started of clockwise, then reversed herself!:eek: Scuse me I have to go puke now!:confused:
    Joe08867 wrote: »
    She keeps going back and forth. Make it stop it's freaking my head out.
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • Midnite Mick
    Midnite Mick Posts: 1,591
    edited April 2008
    I can make her spin either way. I am in total control of this woman.:D
    Modwright SWL 9.0 SE (6Sons Audio Thunderbird PC with Oyaide 004 terminations)
    Consonance cd120T
    Consonance Cyber 800 tube monoblocks (6Sons Audio Thunderbird PC's with Oyaide 004 terminations)
    Usher CP 6311

Phillips Pronto TS1000 Universal Remote
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited April 2008
    I can make her spin either way. I am in total control of this woman.:D

Only because shes animated!
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • Airplay355
    Airplay355 Posts: 4,298
    edited April 2008
    That doesn't even make any sense, I see her rotating clockwise which would mean I'm right brained and creative, but if I was right brained, I'd most likely be left handed, which I'm not.
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited April 2008
    I'd hit it!
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • Rivrrat
    Rivrrat Posts: 2,101
    edited April 2008
    I can get her to change directions too.
    My equipment sig felt inadequate and deleted itself.
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited April 2008
    Left, Right, Left, Right. And so on and ...
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • mmadden28
    mmadden28 Posts: 4,283
    edited April 2008
    Holy crap-now that's cool. At first I only saw her going counter cw. I couldn't possibly see how she could be seen going the otherway. The only way I was able to trick my mind to see her going cw, was to concentrate on the foot shadow. Then I was able to switch it up.

Thats pretty cool. I wonder how long it took the artist to come up with that.

HT:Onkyo 805, Emotiva XPA-5, Mitsu 52" 1080p DLP / polkaudio RTi12, CSIa6, FXi3, uPro4K
    2-chnl : Pio DV-46AV (SACD), Dodd ELP, Emotiva XPA-1s, XPA-2, Odyssey Khartago, LSi9, SDA-SRS 2 :cool:, SB Duet, MSB & Monarchy DACs, Yamaha PX3 TT, SAE Tuner...
    Pool: Atrium 60's/45's
  • mmadden28
    mmadden28 Posts: 4,283
    edited April 2008
    ben62670 wrote: »
    What does it mean if she falls down?

It means you need another drink.
    :cool:

HT:Onkyo 805, Emotiva XPA-5, Mitsu 52" 1080p DLP / polkaudio RTi12, CSIa6, FXi3, uPro4K
    2-chnl : Pio DV-46AV (SACD), Dodd ELP, Emotiva XPA-1s, XPA-2, Odyssey Khartago, LSi9, SDA-SRS 2 :cool:, SB Duet, MSB & Monarchy DACs, Yamaha PX3 TT, SAE Tuner...
    Pool: Atrium 60's/45's
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited April 2008
    mmadden28 wrote: »
    It means you need another drink.
    :cool:

The last time I fell off the wagon it ran me over:eek:
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben