What would you do with a week off?

2»

Comments

• dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,899
    edited March 2008
    You could always bang the neighbor's wife.
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Audioquest Diamond USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • markmarc
    markmarc Posts: 2,309
    edited March 2008
    Lasereath & Beardog:
    Thanks guys. I'm so sick of looking at that room!! Believe me when I say my classroom will be a restful place.
    Review Site_ (((AudioPursuit)))
    Founder/Publisher Affordable$$Audio 2006-13.
    Former Staff Member TONEAudio
    2 Ch. System
    Amplifiers: Parasound Halo P6 pre, Vista Audio i34, Peachtree amp500, Adcom GFP-565 GFA-535ii, 545ii, 555ii
    Digital: SimAudio HAD230 DAC, iMac 20in/Amarra,
    Speakers: Paradigm Performa F75, Magnepan .7, Totem Model 1's, ACI Emerald XL, Celestion Si Stands. Totem Dreamcatcher sub
    Analog: Technics SL-J2 w/Pickering 3000D, SimAudio LP5.3 phono pre
    Cable/Wires: Cardas, AudioArt, Shunyata Venom 3
  • venomclan
    venomclan Posts: 2,467
    edited March 2008
    ben62670 wrote: »
    Jeremy won't tell me where he lives:p

Damn straight. I already took pictures of Ben and sold them on Ebay for $4 - but it now, but the buyer disappeared. :D

Question Ben: Do you mean to say that the job prospects in GA are better than down here?
    V
  • bdaley6509
    bdaley6509 Posts: 1,167
    edited March 2008
    Bang the wife again...duh.
  • wodom1
    wodom1 Posts: 1,054
    edited March 2008
    I took the first week of March off and went to Thailand, so I recommend that. That was definitely a nice escape from winter.
    "I got into the music business thinking it was really radical, that it wasn't really a business at all, that it was a lot of people being artistic and creative. Not true, and it made me very depressed."

Thom Yorke of Radiohead

SOPA. Bow down before me, ****. Want a cookie?

Polk Audio LSi15
    Polk Audio LSiC
    Polk Audio FXi30
    Samsung LN-T4061F 40" 1080P LCD HDTV
    Sony Playstation 3
    Outlaw Model 990 Pre/Pro
    Rotel 985 MK II
    Rotel 1072 CDP
    Soundstage Vacuum II tube pre
  • jflail2
    jflail2 Posts: 2,868
    edited March 2008
    Sleep...
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
  • Mike Kozak
    Mike Kozak Posts: 931
    edited March 2008
    Bang the wife again!!!
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,951
    edited March 2008
    Mike Kozak wrote: »
    Bang the wife again!!!

...and again,and again.....hell,use your imagination.The wife and I still go parking.I still owe her a nude run down the street though.:eek:
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited March 2008
    ...I wouldn't know what to do with a week off right now. I am banking my time for when I buy a house again...
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • Polkitup2
    Polkitup2 Posts: 1,621
    edited March 2008
    I wish I could bank it, but we can only accumulate 6 weeks. So use it or lose it. I'm experimenting with some different types of beer. Just finished a new Belgium Fat Tire. Good stuff. :)
  • markmarc
    markmarc Posts: 2,309
    edited March 2008
    Fat Tire is my personal favorite!
    Review Site_ (((AudioPursuit)))
    Founder/Publisher Affordable$$Audio 2006-13.
    Former Staff Member TONEAudio
    2 Ch. System
    Amplifiers: Parasound Halo P6 pre, Vista Audio i34, Peachtree amp500, Adcom GFP-565 GFA-535ii, 545ii, 555ii
    Digital: SimAudio HAD230 DAC, iMac 20in/Amarra,
    Speakers: Paradigm Performa F75, Magnepan .7, Totem Model 1's, ACI Emerald XL, Celestion Si Stands. Totem Dreamcatcher sub
    Analog: Technics SL-J2 w/Pickering 3000D, SimAudio LP5.3 phono pre
    Cable/Wires: Cardas, AudioArt, Shunyata Venom 3
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited March 2008
    venomclan wrote: »
    Damn straight. I already took pictures of Ben and sold them on Ebay for $4 - but it now, but the buyer disappeared. :D

Question Ben: Do you mean to say that the job prospects in GA are better than down here?
    V

Yes, and I could actually afford to live up there after little while of getting established. Cheap advertising, and you actually get work from your adds there. Here sucks so bad in the computer biz. To work for somebody is ridiculous. Unless you know somebody to get you in the door you are basically screwed. I had so many resumes out it was pathetic. You saw $107,500 house in Ga right. You couldn't buy a shed on a $hithole in crackdown for that down here. 4 bed 3 bath, affordable taxes, and insurance. Screw broward county dude. Burn it down, and start over. I miss the beaches, the weather, and the multitude of hot chicks. I was floored by how many hot chicks are actually down here when I first got here. Amazing, but I have kids to watch for, not ****:D
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • dfranks
    dfranks Posts: 207
    edited April 2008
    Head down to 7-11 and play Galaga and drink slurpees all day......
  • venomclan
    venomclan Posts: 2,467
    edited April 2008
    I agree that it is a much cheaper cost of living in GA, but will be harder to find a decent paying job. My wife has a plce in Ohio, we would be there for the cheaper living, if it was not that I could not find a job that pays close to the one I have here.

And no hot chicks...:)