Barnes and Noble instore coupon for 40% off every CD

hoosier21
hoosier21 Posts: 4,411
edited March 2008 in The Clubhouse
If you care. You can buy as many as you want. Ends Sunday, March 30th.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/email/nav.asp?r=1&PID=22146
Dodd - Battery Preamp
Monarchy Audio SE100 Delux - mono power amps
Sony DVP-NS999ES - SACD player
ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
DIY Stereo Subwoofer towers w/(4) 12 drivers each
Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
Outlaw ICBM - crossover
Beringher BFD - sub eq

Where is the remote? Where is the $%#$% remote!

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."
Post edited by hoosier21 on

Comments

• fatchowmein
    fatchowmein Posts: 2,637
    edited March 2008
    Many, many thanks. My BN membership card is burning in anticipation as I write this. :D
  • trubluluc
    trubluluc Posts: 2,067
    edited March 2008
    ......but at 40% off does that mean they are still 10% higher than everywhere else?

-Luc
  • dpowell
    dpowell Posts: 3,067
    edited March 2008
    Does Barnes and Noble carry SACDs?

polkaudio Fully Modded SDA SRS 1.2TLs + Dreadnaught, LSiM706c, 4 X Polk Surrounds + 4 X ATMOS, SVS PB13 Ultra X 2, Pass Labs X1, Marantz 7704, Bob Carver Crimson Beauty 350 Tube Mono Blocks, Carver Sunfire Signature Cinema Grande 400x5, ADCOM GFA 7807, Panasonic UB420, Moon 380D DAC, EPSON Pro Cinema 6050
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited March 2008
    dpowell wrote: »
    Does Barnes and Noble carry SACDs?

Ask that question when you get there. I have at a few different stores. Everyone of those kids looked at me as if I stuck them in a round room, and told them to sit in the corner:(

Yes, but just a few stragglers where I am. Surrounded by millionaires, and a severe lack of HiFi in the region. Ipod, and Ipod accessory heaven:confused:
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • fatchowmein
    fatchowmein Posts: 2,637
    edited March 2008
    Yes, BN does carry SACD's. The stores around me do not separate them from redbook or dualdisc so you'll have to hunt. Also, SACD selection is hit and miss depending on the store.

Yes, if you're a member, you get 10% first before they apply the 40% discount.
  • WilliamM2
    WilliamM2 Posts: 4,771
    edited March 2008
    When I click on the store locator, it brings up a B. Dalton Bookstore in my area. I wonder if the coupon will work there?
  • honda cber
    honda cber Posts: 267
    edited March 2008
    WilliamM2 wrote: »
    When I click on the store locator, it brings up a B. Dalton Bookstore in my area. I wonder if the coupon will work there?

AFAIK, b dalton doesnt sell any music. it is also a pretty crappy bookstore, as bookstores go.
    a
    gear list:
    1 down, 4 up....
  • AdamRagland
    AdamRagland Posts: 521
    edited March 2008
    trubluluc wrote: »
    ......but at 40% off does that mean they are still 10% higher than everywhere else?

-Luc

lol...so true