Audio tape analyzed. To many shots!
Post edited by bikezappa on

Comments

• jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited March 2008
    Mmmmm, drugs are bad mmmkay...

;)
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • bikezappa
    bikezappa Posts: 2,463
    edited March 2008
    jdhdiggs wrote: »
    Mmmmm, drugs are bad mmmkay...

I have no idea what this means.
  • dkg999
    dkg999 Posts: 5,647
    edited March 2008
    Based on the conference it was presented at, and based on the researchers, unless there's more behind the story (which there always is!), then it's pretty credible research and analysis. Whether the conclusion is correct or can be debunked is yet to be seen.
    DKG999
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC
  • venomclan
    venomclan Posts: 2,467
    edited March 2008
    Sounds familiar
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited March 2008
    echos can be a **** :p
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • bikezappa
    edited March 2008
    There was never a good audio recording of the JFK killing.

If there was, it would have put to rest the number of shots fired and the time to fire them and if there was one killer or more.

There was an audio recording in Dallas from a motorcycle officer but it was poor and far away.

This audio recording of the RFK killing maybe clear evidence that there was more than one shooter along with the other evidence.
  • dkg999
    dkg999 Posts: 5,647
    edited March 2008
    I'll wait for the episode of CSI:Las Vegas to see if this holds water!
    DKG999
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,675
    edited March 2008
    This is actually very interesting.

It sounds like the fatal shots came from a gun that was the type that was carried by a security guard located behind RFK (and where the fatal shot came from).

It might be reasonable to guess that perhaps when Sirhan started firing (he had an 8-shot revolver ?), the Security Guard pulled his weapon and started slinging lead, one of which struck RFK from the rear.
    Sal Palooza
  • bikezappa
    edited March 2008
    Yes it is interesting mrbigbluelight

And RFK was shot from the back and Sirham was in front of RFK.

They also said 12 bullets were fired and found but Sirham had a 8 shot revolver.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited March 2008
    I'm not a big proponent of conspiracy theories with both the JFK & RFK assasinations but as more and more of these old mafiosi die off, there is more and evidence that they had it done.

They hated the Kennedy's for what was construed as a betrayal by Joseph Kennedy and his two boys were embarrasing the godfathers and the mob publically since the 50s and they were supposed to stop once JFK made President and as we all know they didn't.

The mob doesn't take kindly to betrayal.
  • bikezappa
    edited March 2008
    They hated the Kennedy's for what was construed as a betrayal by Joseph Kennedy and his two boys were embarrasing the godfathers and the mob publically since the 50s and they were supposed to stop once JFK made President and as we all know they didn't.

Got that right. RFK was the only attorney general to go after the mob. He was like a pit bull and just wouldn't let go.

There is never any mention of the mob from any attorney general since RFK.
  • Early B.
    Early B. Posts: 7,900
    edited March 2008
    I'm not a big proponent of conspiracy theories with both the JFK & RFK assasinations but as more and more of these old mafiosi die off, there is more and evidence that they had it done.

Wow. I hadn't heard about the possible mob hits, although I knew Daddy Kennedy was a big crime lord in the days of prohibition. Interesting.
    HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50” LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

"God grooves with tubes."
  • wizzy
    wizzy Posts: 867
    edited March 2008
    Well, we all know why Teddy Kennedy withdrew from any presidential runs and never threw his hat back in ... one call saying you run and you're dead, put an end to that
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,601
    edited March 2008
    Either way, the guys that pulled the triggers are dead or soon to be.
    How about someone solving a current crime?
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • obieone
    obieone Posts: 5,077
    edited March 2008
    Perfect example of WHY you don't play with the Mafia, and then BURN them!
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited March 2008
    How about someone solving a current crime?
    No kidding, who really gives a ****? Let it go, he's dead, the shooter(s) are dead or soon to be, let's move on.
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,691
    edited March 2008
    wizzy wrote: »
    Well, we all know why Teddy Kennedy withdrew from any presidential runs and never threw his hat back in ... one call saying you run and you're dead, put an end to that

Oh, I thought it was Chappaquiddick :-P
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited March 2008
    Sorry guys, too late, we'll never know and that's the way it goes. Do you have any idea how many people are already dead from natural causes or otherwise at this point? What would you do if you found out the truth anyways? Rebel? Rise up and come to arms? LOL

Just FYI....the "Mob", isn't that smart.....not then and not now.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,951
    edited March 2008
    dorokusai wrote: »
    Sorry guys, too late, we'll never know and that's the way it goes. Do you have any idea how many people are already dead from natural causes or otherwise at this point? What would you do if you found out the truth anyways? Rebel? Rise up and come to arms? LOL

oh.....you'd be surprised.....
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • dorokusai
    edited March 2008
    I doubt it. I read books.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Early B.
    Early B. Posts: 7,900
    edited March 2008
    dorokusai wrote: »

Well, it doesn't take a Ph.D. to pull a trigger.
    HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50” LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

"God grooves with tubes."
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited March 2008
    Or figure out ways of making millions and millions of dollars for years & years without getting caught or dead and quite of few of those crumbs did it.
  • dorokusai
    edited March 2008
    That's simply called, "opportunity". When they get busted, the work involved typically covers many of those "never get caught" years. I've seen more ingenious methods of crime used by the international drug trade than those deli slices.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,675
    edited March 2008
    Yep, as I always suspected ...... Dorokusai ..... Mouthpiece for the Mob !!

:eek:
    Sal Palooza
  • bikezappa
    edited March 2008
    It's just doing business.
  • 1fastz28
    1fastz28 Posts: 122
    edited March 2008
    people spend too much time overthinking stuff that happened 40 years ago
    setup
    Panasonic 46pz85