How is this possible?

bdaley6509
bdaley6509 Posts: 1,167
edited March 2008 in The Clubhouse
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/15687918/detail.html

I just don't get it. That poor child and mother.
Post edited by bdaley6509 on

Comments

• AdamRagland
    AdamRagland Posts: 521
    edited March 2008
    people are sick man. i read a story in fox news 2 weeks ago about a man in Syria who cut off his 18 month old nephews head with knife in a supermarket because he was arguing with the baby's mother (the mans sister). then he was asked why he cut off the baby's head he said it was to get back at his sister
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited March 2008
    It's a sad, sad world we live in at times.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
    edited March 2008
    Family and friends ask me why i'm so hell bent on getting a concealed carry permit.

With people like this walking the streets, I want to have a fighting chance. I don't have that option right now in the great state of Maryland.

Sick **** world we live in.
    No excuses!
  • wizzy
    wizzy Posts: 867
    edited March 2008
    Heck, all you have to do is open a newspaper from any US city with a population of over 150k to find one or two instances of some dumb **** doing something worse than this.

Guess there's just f*cked up people all over the world.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited March 2008
    John - That FL thing is taking forever!
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • shawn474
    shawn474 Posts: 3,047
    edited March 2008
    No matter what the reason- mental illness, insanity, etc., I will never understand how this kind of thing can occur. It goes beyond people and dives a lot into my personal views of faith & religion. How is this possible? Not trying to start a political or religious debate, just trying to make sense out of things like this (even though it's probably not possible).
    Shawn
    AVR: Marantz SR-5011
    Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
    Front: Polk LsiM703
    Rear: LSI fx
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
    Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
    DVD Player: Sony PS4
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
    edited March 2008
    dorokusai wrote: »
    John - That FL thing is taking forever!

Yes it is! I'm keeping tabs on MD House Bill 2. That is a bill currently being debated to allow Shall Issue for Concealed Carry. Since it would make perfect sense to pass this, it probably WILL NOT pass. Stranger things have happened.

It may drag out a bit till the Supreme Court comes back with their ruling on the BIG Second Amendments case Heller VS DC. From what I've read about the hearing so far, most of the Justices are for an individuals rights to bear arms.
    No excuses!