Fox on Demand for free

ben62670
ben62670 Posts: 15,969
edited March 2008 in The Clubhouse
http://www.fox.com/fod/

I just tried it out, and it works very well. You can choose a bunch of different Fox shows, and the play back is very good. The bad thing is you have to watch the commercials.
Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
Thanks
Ben
Post edited by ben62670 on

Comments

• obieone
    obieone Posts: 5,077
    edited March 2008
    Thanks Ben. One more reason to tell Directv to shove their $60/ month! I'm going back to free tv!
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!
  • Poee7R
    Poee7R Posts: 904
    edited March 2008
    Yeah I found that when looking for Terminator episodes.

If you check around it seems all the studio's are doing online episodes now. ABC, NBC, USA, CBS, FOX etc all have some good stuff to watch if youre bored and online.

Dave
    Once again we meet at last.
  • ben62670
    edited March 2008
    For the amount I watch TV it isn't worth, and I can't afford cable, or satellite. When I make it back to GA I am going to get an antenna for FM, and the little bit of local stations that I would watch. This is real nice for someone like me.

I forgot about mad TV!
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited March 2008
    Streaming shows from the network's website is nice on a 19" monitor... but for most things I kind of enjoy watching HD on my TV though.... Maybe it's just me.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited March 2008
    That's how I watched all of the Sarah Connor Chronicles.
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • millerman 3732
    millerman 3732 Posts: 1,488
    edited March 2008
    ABC.com has been streaming shows in in SD and HD for a while now. I watched alot of old LOST episodes there on my PC, if you have a computer hooked up to your HD TV and enough connection speed you can watch alot of different show in HD up to 720p
    Casey
    H/T: Epson 6500ub
    Sony UBP-X800
    Toshiba HD-XA2 (HD-DVD, CD)
    Onkyo 805 (pre-amp)
    Outlaw 7125
    Polk RTi 10 (bi-amped)
    Polk CSi5 (bi-amped)
    Polk RTi6
    SVS PB 12 plus/2
    Velodyne SMS-1

TV Rig: Samsung 50'' 4k display
    Polk Signa-1 Surround bar
  • obieone
    obieone Posts: 5,077
    edited March 2008
    ***UNRELATED DERAIL*** I found out you can get XM via the internet for only $8/ month.

Back to regularly scheduled program.
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited March 2008
    Thanks

engtaz
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • ben62670
    edited March 2008
    Simpsons are on:D

Whoo Hoo
    Thanks
    Ben