Are you protected when you buy from AMAZON.com

doggie750
doggie750 Posts: 1,160
edited March 2008 in The Clubhouse
:confused::confused::confused:
I saw this ad really good deal under used item for a minute then it was gone the next minute. So I contacted the seller(Labelcity) and it's still available blah blah blah.......He will contact AMAZON and process the order through them........:confused::confused::confused: The good will be coming from ITALY. :confused::confused::confused:
Godspeed,
D0661E

AVR:Pioneer Elite SC-07
Surrounds: RTis
2channel:Rti100 (carver driven
Sub:SVS PB12-Plus/2
Dedicated AMPs:Adcom GFA535, 2xCarver 1.5t, Carver m1.0t
Wsrn:Hitachi ultra vision LCD60, 32XBR400
PowerConditioner: MonsterC HTS5100
PS3, Toshiba HD A2, etc: SonySACD/ Panasonic gears DIVX.

MR3LIGION: Polkaudio; GSXR; E46; Reeftank;
Odyclub; Xsimulator; Sony; Zune; Canon
Post edited by doggie750 on

Comments

• fumoffu
    fumoffu Posts: 80
    edited March 2008
    yes, I had a very good experience. I bought my Behringer amp from a third party. It broke 90 days later, they were not an authorized dealer so I didn't have a manufacture's warranty. I complained, and I got my money back.

They have an "A to Z Guarantee" look in to that.
    Home Theatre: Epson 5020ub, Elite Screen Sable Frame 100", Onkyo 818, Oppo BDP-103, Tivo Series 3, Xbox 360, Sealed Dual Sound Splinter RL-p 15" DIY sub powered by Behringer EP2500 with FBD, QSC RMX1400 powering LSi15, LSiC, LSiFX sides, and Lsi7 for the back, Technics SL-1200M3D
  • doggie750
    doggie750 Posts: 1,160
    edited March 2008
    fumoffu wrote: »
    yes, I had a very good experience. I bought my Behringer amp from a third party. It broke 90 days later, they were not an authorized dealer so I didn't have a manufacture's warranty. I complained, and I got my money back.

They have an "A to Z Guarantee" look in to that.

AMAZON gave your money back?
    Godspeed,
    D0661E

AVR:Pioneer Elite SC-07
    Surrounds: RTis
    2channel:Rti100 (carver driven
    Sub:SVS PB12-Plus/2
    Dedicated AMPs:Adcom GFA535, 2xCarver 1.5t, Carver m1.0t
    Wsrn:Hitachi ultra vision LCD60, 32XBR400
    PowerConditioner: MonsterC HTS5100
    PS3, Toshiba HD A2, etc: SonySACD/ Panasonic gears DIVX.

MR3LIGION: Polkaudio; GSXR; E46; Reeftank;
    Odyclub; Xsimulator; Sony; Zune; Canon
  • CAvolleyballguy
    CAvolleyballguy Posts: 156
    edited March 2008
    credit card companies give the buyer a lot of protection. Since amazon is the clearing house and running the transaction even if a 3rd party is supplying, you are well covered.

that being said I always try and select the item where amazon is the actual seller unless the price difference is just huge..
    Rti10 front, csi5, Rti6 surrounds, PSW505, B&K200.7s2, Onkyo705.
  • Early B.
    Early B. Posts: 7,900
    edited March 2008
    Amazon rocks!!
    HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50” LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

"God grooves with tubes."
  • AdamRagland
    AdamRagland Posts: 521
    edited March 2008
    school house rocks!
  • fatchowmein
    fatchowmein Posts: 2,637
    edited March 2008
    You get something like 3 refunds in 5 years from Amazon if you're not able to resolve any issues with the seller, no questions asked. I've come close to complaining but have decided to wait it out and the purchased item have always shown up.
  • sb_caribou
    sb_caribou Posts: 32
    edited March 2008
    purchased many, many items through the amazon 3rd party and never any issues. that said, i only buy from the most highly rated - % positive feedback stores.