Odyssey website apparently hacked

2»

Comments

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,575
    edited March 2008
    Maybe

If Klaus would add all of his stuff to his site...

There is the Epiphany II, Syren, Candela, Khartago, Cyclops, that 350 dollar preamp, Mono Extremes...

SE Mods

There are ALL kinds of things Odyssey offers in all kinds of price ranges.

You could get out with a 2 ch setup (pre and amp, brand new, 20 yr warranty) -- for around a grand...

No one knows that because the site isnt updated...

Klaus offers several integrated as well...
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited March 2008
    He won't be around in 20 years.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • SolidSqual
    SolidSqual Posts: 5,218
    edited March 2008
    dorokusai wrote: »
    He won't be around in 20 years.

He was complaining to me that business hasn't been good due to the expected recession.
  • VR3
    edited March 2008
    Mark,
    I know you don't like Odyssey.

And honestly could care less...

His amps and preamps are based on simplistic, easy to repair designs and easy to mod.

So,
    You may not like it, but they sound DAMN good, and its over-built electronics.

So eff off.
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited March 2008
    I don't recall seeing your name in my response Mr. Sensitive Pants.....and I'll comment on that manufacturer whenever I feel the opportunity presents itself. You read too much into things Halfling.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • VR3
    edited March 2008
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Serendipity
    Serendipity Posts: 6,975
    edited March 2008
    I like Odyssey gear.
    polkaudio RT35 Bookshelves
    polkaudio 255c-RT Inwalls
    polkaudio DSWPro550WI
    polkaudio XRT12 XM Tuner
    polkaudio RM6750 5.1

Front projection, 2 channel, car audio... life is good!