Oh no not more newbies....

NotaSuv
NotaSuv Posts: 3,845
edited March 2008 in The Clubhouse
Well I guess this is a problem from our boarders to our lil internet hideouts..those newbies....for this newbie I came across this board when I first ventured into the Polk speaker world.... to get some opinions other than those on so-called review sites....I read thru years of older posts and came away with TONS of info that I might never have known about....Its always best to be able to pick the minds of those that have been there and done that...and I again thank all who have responded to my posts....some may have seemed like stupid questions but we all have to start somewhere...and that somewhere is as a newbie...now back to my bug filled fig newtons and acid laced milk.............

newton/milk remark a joke to another post ;)
Post edited by NotaSuv on

Comments

• BottomFeeder
    BottomFeeder Posts: 1,684
    edited March 2008
    Ditto for me, dude!

Or dudette, just in case! :D
    "Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then." Bob Seger
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited March 2008
    :D Welcome Newbie!:D

Now since you did all of this research, and have 96 posts you can now start to pass on your new found knowledge to newer newbies, so that us old timers can take a rest!:p;):D
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • NotaSuv
    NotaSuv Posts: 3,845
    edited March 2008
    yes always nice to be over 50 and called a newbie......reminds me of that time at band camp in 71 or 72......... was also called a newbie back then ;)
  • edbert
    edbert Posts: 1,041
    edited March 2008
    So let me ask you this, if you're NotaSuv, what are you?
    I know just enough to be dangerous, but don't tell my wife, she thinks I'm a genius. :D

Pioneer VSX-816
    Monitor 40's - fronts, bi-amped
    Monitor 30's - surrounds
    CS1 - center
    PSW10 - I'll let you guess
    Blue Jeans Cable - speaker cable
    Daewoo 27 incher - one step up from a console
    Sony Progressive scan DVD
    XBOX

SOPA since 2008
    Here's my stuff.
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited March 2008
    I used to pants the kids at band camp, my apologies.

RT1