How much time you spent in there

izafar
izafar Posts: 819
edited March 2008 in The Clubhouse
A women spends two years in bath room:

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/US/03/13/woman.in.bathroom.ap/index.html
"She is an adult; she made her own decision," said her boyfriend, Kory McFarren. "I should have gotten help for her sooner; I admit that. But after a while, you kind of get used to it."
-izafar

Goldenear Technology Triton 1 - Benchmark AHB2 - Benchmark LA4 - Auralic Vega - Auralic Aries Mini - Marantz TT-15S1 - Clearaudio Nano
Post edited by izafar on

Comments

• BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited March 2008
    hmmm :confused:

I bet she was a bit dirty from not showering.
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited March 2008
    two years? that's to much. i guess they had to pry the toilet seat off her **** because her body had grown around it. OMG! :eek: :confused: :eek:
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited March 2008
    Between not showering and not lifting her rear off the seat, I'm sure she smelled like roses.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited March 2008
    " He brought food and water to her. They had conversations and had an otherwise normal relationship -- except it all happened in the bathroom. "

Once she got stuck to the seat "Normal" relations stopped....didnt stop him from getting "Serviced" though ;)
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,675
    edited March 2008
    He brought her food and water, sure, but what about magazines ?

Did she have an Ipod/Zune/TV in there, too ?

Newspapers ?

:confused:
    Sal Palooza
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited March 2008
    "She is an adult; she made her own decision," said her boyfriend, Kory McFarren. "I should have gotten help for her sooner; I admit that. But after a while, you kind of get used to it."

Not to get all serious, but obviously she was not an adult capable of making her own decisions. "Sitting on the toilet until your legs atrophy" is not a decision, it's mental illness.

Most likely it's going to be found that she is seriously mentally ill and he will be charged.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited March 2008
    how could that have gone for two years and never once have a plugged toilet??? **** muscle reach down and unclog it?:(

POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)

XBOX 360
    WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited March 2008
    "But after a while, you kind of get used to it."

ain't that the truth?

POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)

XBOX 360
    WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited March 2008
    Very creepy!:eek:

I feel like a need a shower after I read that article. Yuk!

I think they both need a lot of help from the shrink.
    Carl

• obieone
    obieone Posts: 5,077
    edited March 2008
    Whack..........jobs!!!
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,899
    edited March 2008
    That's nothing....starting at around age 13 I spent 5 yrs in the bathroom :rolleyes:
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Audioquest Diamond USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited March 2008
    Wait a second, where did he go to the bathroom?! :eek:
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited March 2008
    Sick Sick Sick
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited March 2008
    Face wrote: »
    Wait a second, where did he go to the bathroom?! :eek:

In her mouth. She acted as sort of a processor so the drain pipes always got soft material and never clogged.