Daboyz is Daman

George Grand
George Grand Posts: 12,258
edited March 2008 in The Clubhouse
I got a real nice tuna from Dave that is in much better cosmetic shape than described. Thank you Dave.

I'm transmitting from Stephie's laptop which is a royal pain in the **** if you ask me. Our primary AND secondary computers are both **** up and this is the only one in the house that works. I'm gonna be off the air for awhile. If the place catches fire, Russ, Jesse, Doro and Troy have my number.

Arrividerci babies!
Post edited by George Grand on

Comments

• I-SIG
    I-SIG Posts: 2,238
    edited March 2008
    I got a real nice tuna from Dave that is in much better cosmetic shape than described. Thank you Dave.

I'm transmitting from Stephie's laptop which is a royal pain in the **** if you ask me. Our primary AND secondary computers are both **** up and this is the only one in the house that works. I'm gonna be off the air for awhile. If the place catches fire, Russ, Jesse, Doro and Troy have my number.

Arrividerci babies!

If you can catch mission to DM, I've got a spare bedroom for ya!

Wes
    Link: http://polkarmy.com/forums

Panasonic TH-42PHD8UK 42" HDTV | Polk Audio SDA-SRS's (w/RDO's & Vampire Posts) + SVS PC+ 25-31 | AudioQuest Granite (mids) + BWA Silver (highs) | Cary Audio CAD-200 | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Wyred 4 Sound STP/SE Pre | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Cambridge Audio azur 840C--Wadia 170i + iPod jammed w/ lossless audio--Oppo 970 | Pure|AV PF31d