A different kind of police car

Danny Tse
Danny Tse Posts: 5,206
edited March 2008 in The Clubhouse
A close look shows Vigil's car isn't a police cruiser. Instead of the familiar slogan "To protect and serve," it carries a motto: "To punish and enslave" on the side.

See here for the entire story.
Post edited by Danny Tse on

Comments

• AdamRagland
    AdamRagland Posts: 521
    edited March 2008
    i'm not exactly sure how the huge word "POLICE" on the side of the car with police lights on top isnt acting like a cop but whatever.
  • shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited March 2008
    i'm not exactly sure how the huge word "POLICE" on the side of the car with police lights on top isnt acting like a cop but whatever.

No ****...I am fine with the paint scheme and the funny verbage on the car, but that HUGE Police painted on the door would have to come off.

Can you imagine all the citizens in need of a real officer seeing this guy drive by and not stop ?

Sure the cops keep the black and white paint on the ones they sell, but they pull the Police decals off....as much as I love free speech and always say whats on my mind....even I wouldnt believe it to be ok to drive around in a car with letters that huge saying Police.

capt.6a5075ee960d416cbba697ef74cc6ca1.faux_cruiser__nmlav101.jpg?x=400&y=266&sig=ZqNqVzSP.ib494N.SwW_uw--
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited March 2008
    Zero wrote: »
    Shoulda said "Policia"

Haha....yeah that or " Po Po "
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited March 2008
    that poor Mustang. that is sofa king we todd did!!!!
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • Airplay355
    Airplay355 Posts: 4,298
    edited March 2008
    the one in the movie still looked more bad ****....if you're going to do something stupid like that, atleast make it look good...
  • I-SIG
    I-SIG Posts: 2,238
    edited March 2008
    A buddy in HS had the idea to take a crown vic and say it was for "Shariff's Painting" and put cans of blue paint on a roof rack.

Wes
    Link: http://polkarmy.com/forums

Panasonic TH-42PHD8UK 42" HDTV | Polk Audio SDA-SRS's (w/RDO's & Vampire Posts) + SVS PC+ 25-31 | AudioQuest Granite (mids) + BWA Silver (highs) | Cary Audio CAD-200 | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Wyred 4 Sound STP/SE Pre | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Cambridge Audio azur 840C--Wadia 170i + iPod jammed w/ lossless audio--Oppo 970 | Pure|AV PF31d
  • cmy330go
    cmy330go Posts: 2,341
    edited March 2008
    At least it's just a Mustink that he effed up.:rolleyes:
    HT
    Mits WD-65737, DirecTV, Oppo DV-970HD, XBOX ONE, Yamaha RX-A1030, Parasound Halo A23, Rotel RB-985, Music Hall MMF-7, Parasound PPH-100, LSi-15, LSi-C, LSi-FX, LSi-7, PSW-1000, Monster HTS2600

2 CH
    Parasound Halo P3, Parasound Halo A21, Sutherland Ph.D, VPI Classic 3 w/ 3D arm & Soundsmith Aida Cartridge, Arcam CD72T, B&W 802 S3, Monster HTS2500,