Original owner or not?

NotaSuv
NotaSuv Posts: 3,845
edited March 2008 in The Clubhouse
question asked seller about a amp on the bay..
my vote is seller is not original owner..

maybe the original fence ;);

Question & Answer Answered On

Q: Please explain when this preamp was bought? Do you have original invoice? Sunfire will warranty for 5 years from date of purchase. The Serial No. shown in photo indicates date of manufacture is 1998. It is confusing when you say only 50 hours use, when it was made in 1998??? Can you please explain? Thank you, Mar-04-08

A: Hi , the preamp and power amp was bought on last year of 2004 , i have invoice but will take month to find it since i was move to new house , don't know where i put it , the unit is play few time then put it away , so it is about 50 hours on useage is max , i don't know when it made , but this preamp amd other power amp is condition of perfomance like new , you no need to worry when do business with me , check my feed back , i sold lot of high end lot of money and all way HONEST is my priority first , some one will win this and very lucky to have these because it never used . best regards thanks for asking

:D
Post edited by NotaSuv on

Comments

• madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited March 2008
    Who knows. I've bought new equipment, took out of the box and ooo'd and awww'd at the piece then threw in the closet for 10 years because the excitement was over. Who knows where the receipt ended up. I've also purchased a lot of used equipment which had the same scenario.
    madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D