"Internet Explorer has blocked this site from using an an ActiveX...."

brettw22
brettw22 Posts: 7,624
edited February 2008 in The Clubhouse
controller in an unsafe manner........

HOW THE FU(K can I make IE quit this crap........I've gone through every damn setting and tried to make them stop auto-blocking that and I can't get it to work right.

I'm trying to look at a youtube video, and had to download flash again because it keeps telling me i don't have the correct version...........

Any ideas please?
comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
Post edited by brettw22 on

Comments

• Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited February 2008
    Firefox.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,624
    edited February 2008
    ya.......i actually do use Firefox, but the problem I'm having wtih that lately is that if I click on a link and it opens a new window or tab, i get zero audio on the video..........which i can actually hear some sound in firefox if i copy the link to a tab that i have a video where i actually have heard sound.......then that tab will play videos with sound...........but newly opened tabs or new windows does not.............**** up, isn't it?

and yes, i'm running the latest version of FF.........this just happened about a week ago........
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • SKsolutions
    SKsolutions Posts: 1,820
    edited February 2008
    try www.oldapps.com

Download and older version of FF, and disable auto updates till they fix the bug.

Think I'm still using the 2.0.0.4 and it is fine.
    -Ignorance is strength -