Where Did It Go???

ironmanerz
ironmanerz Posts: 13
edited December 2002 in Car Audio & Electronics
hi, just wondering if anybody knows an online dealer for zapco...looking in to getting an amp for my MM455 and sub, but i live in MI. according to www.zapco.com there is only one place in mi that sells them, and they are way down in livonia and i like dealing online. if anybody knows a dealer online, then please share the link...thanks
Post edited by ironmanerz on

Comments

• PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited December 2002
    i don't know any names off hte top of my head, but i was lookin into getting a ck 9.0 for my idmaxes, and i found that a few (not many but a few) of the "registered" online zapco dealers have websites and email addresses and they will sell to you via the mail.

you probably know this but since you're buying online (sight unseen so to speak), if you're looking at the ck series (6.0 / 9.0 etc etc) ... they do NOT have RCA inputs -- you can't just wire them up to your headunit. They've got symbilink inputs where you have to plug your head's RCA's into a zapco symbilink processor / eq and then run symbilink cable from the processor to your amps. that is hte only input they accept. (half the reason i didn't get the 9.0 -- could have had it for 950 shipped -- dirt cheap floor model from their dealer in washington state).
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge