Lessons beyond measure, take the time...

steveinaz
steveinaz Posts: 19,536
edited February 2008 in The Clubhouse
Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
Post edited by steveinaz on

Comments

• mule
    mule Posts: 282
    edited February 2008
    Thanks for putting that up there, good stuff.

Having a few friends who are professional athletes I am not one to look at famous people as "heroes" but this guy has allways impressed me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2kZFBQgjGo

watching that allways motivates me to kepp trying and keep getting better.
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited February 2008
    Nice Steve thanks.
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,536
    edited February 2008
    Kind of snaps everything in perspective. Live everyday as if it were your last.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • cruzer
    cruzer Posts: 84
    edited February 2008
    If you haven't watched his speech at Carnegie Mellon, you really must. That is absolutely amazing
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,982
    edited February 2008
    steveinaz wrote: »
    Live everyday as if it were your last.
    Love everyone as if it were your last.

I haven't read jack in this thread, but I just found out that 3 close friends of mine lost loved ones within the last week. Sorry for the derail if it is one.....just thought I'd throw it out there.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited February 2008
    That's Steve. I hadn't dropped to my knees yet today to give thanks and gratitude for another day alive and sober!!!!
  • dave shepard
    dave shepard Posts: 1,334
    edited February 2008
    All I can say is WOW.. That really says something about the man with out saying anything about the man.

It really is a crying shame that with all the technoligy we have we have yet to find a cure for that type of ****. I know first hand the loss as a result of the big C (my Dad, my Father and as I learned late in my 39yrs my Best friend bar-none) and it really sucks bad, not a day goes by that I don't miss him.
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited February 2008
    Thanks and WOW.

engtaz
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.