Ben Needs Stuff In Georgia

Systems
Systems Posts: 14,873
edited February 2008 in The Clubhouse
I just got off the phone with Ben today. He's in the house here in Georgia but needs a few things. I hooked him up with a washer and dryer. He still needs furniture. Anybody close that has a sofa, chair, tables, dining room stuff...whatever. Just let me know or give Ben a call on his cell. If you have something or need to contact Ben drop me a PM and I'll pass along the number. Ben asked me to post this for him since he doesn't have any access for the net right now.

BTW....He called am an old **** when he found out I turned 48 last weekend. Thought about taking back the washer & dryer........nahhhhhh!!!!!

Chuck
Testing
Testing
Testing
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited February 2008
    Too funny. Tell him entaz say hello.

engtaz
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited February 2008
    Could I send him an 8x10 of myself to hang on his wall?
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited February 2008
    Lasareath wrote: »
    I have a picture of you, I think it's really nice, I hung it in my basement to scare away all the mice :D

Much appreciated. Atleast someone(the mice) knows who I am and what I am capable of.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,982
    edited February 2008
    Clearing out the fleas? I'm sure the mice are grateful. :p:D
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited February 2008
    Why does he need stuff? That just sounds funny.

Is he in a bad situation? Left out to dry? Spent all his money on crack? Do tell...
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited February 2008
    I met his Mom here on Friday. Man she is one classy and hot looking woman. I am praying that all goes well with him and his becasue Lord knows he's been doing the right thing to keep things going well in the eyes of our Maker.
  • Systems
    edited February 2008
    welp...I don't know why he needs it. Something about selling all his stuff and the divorce and I don't know. His mom is hot? I'm there tomorrow.

Chuck
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,675
    edited February 2008
    I met his Mom here on Friday. Man she is one classy and hot looking woman.

Uhm .......

pics

I am praying that all goes well with him and his becasue Lord knows he's been doing the right thing to keep things going well in the eyes of our Maker.

Ditto. Can't really help much with any items, so you'll have to settle for now for best wishes and a prayer.

.....which is pretty good, too.

:)

P.S. It gets better. It ALWAYS gets better.
    Sal Palooza
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited February 2008
    I knew Ben was moving to GA, but i don't know why. I hope things turn out well for him.

sorry I am not local.. and shipping a couch is out of the question.

Good Luck Ben!
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • beardog03
    beardog03 Posts: 5,550
    edited February 2008
    I too wish I was local...I would be glad to help out

but as DB said, shipping furnature to GA is alittle, well.....it aint gonna work out ..!

If theeis somehing specific, that I actualy could send to him, pm me and let me know
    Cary SLP-98L F1 DC Pre Amp (Jag Blue)
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Cary Audio V12 amp (Jag Red)
    Polk Audio Xm Reciever (Autographed by THE MAN Himself) :cool:
    Magnum Dynalab MD-102 Analog Tuna
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    Polk Audio LSi9 Speaks (ebony)
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    AQ Bedrock Speaker Cables (Bi-Wired)
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s
    AQ Black Thunder Sub Cables
    PS Audio Plus Power Cords
    Magnum Dynalab ST-2 FM Antenna
    Sanus Cherry wood Speak Stands
    Adona AV45CS3 / 3 Tier Rack (Black /Gold)

:cool:
  • MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited February 2008
    Absolutely... I wasn't trying to be a smart **** above.. just thought it was funny. But if anybody is in trouble or needs help, just let us know as you did. Good show. Carry on.
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited February 2008
    I still believe Ben is without internet so I highly recommend calling him on his cell phone.
  • I-SIG
    I-SIG Posts: 2,238
    edited February 2008
    I still believe Ben is without internet so I highly recommend calling him on his cell phone.

Ditto. Ben told me so today. Too bad I'm in AZ, I have a couch and love seat he could at least get by for the time being. He straight up on his cables too, man. I haven't heard them and I already want to buy more just on his customer service.

PM me also if you want his number to help him out.

Wes
    Link: http://polkarmy.com/forums

Panasonic TH-42PHD8UK 42" HDTV | Polk Audio SDA-SRS's (w/RDO's & Vampire Posts) + SVS PC+ 25-31 | AudioQuest Granite (mids) + BWA Silver (highs) | Cary Audio CAD-200 | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Wyred 4 Sound STP/SE Pre | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Cambridge Audio azur 840C--Wadia 170i + iPod jammed w/ lossless audio--Oppo 970 | Pure|AV PF31d
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited February 2008
    hey guys I stole internet :-)
    Yes I am stuck with no furniture. I think I have a washer, and dryer on the way. I am sitting on the floor here. The kids are sick, but very glad to see me, and my Mom. I really do need a couch, or something. The camping chair sucks after a while.
    I hope to be back on the internet soon. Please give a call locals. Joe has my number (HI).
    thanks
    Ben
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • disneyjoe7
    disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
    edited February 2008
    Is cash to problem here? As Ben tried Good Will or anything like that sometimes can find things cheap to get by.

Or do we need to start a Polk Fund Raiser for Ben?

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 pre-amp
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    Panasonic 42-PX60U Plasma
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• ben62670
    edited February 2008
    I'm pretty broke after the move, but I am in need just a little furniture. I am checking craigs list. Used sofa's scare me!

BTW Chuck you are only as old as you feel, and I am not far behind ya:D
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • I-SIG
    I-SIG Posts: 2,238
    edited February 2008
    ben62670 wrote: »
    I'm pretty broke after the move, but I am in need just a little furniture. I am checking craigs list. Used sofa's scare me!

DO NOT read the best of Craigslist!!! :eek:

Wes
    Link: http://polkarmy.com/forums

Panasonic TH-42PHD8UK 42" HDTV | Polk Audio SDA-SRS's (w/RDO's & Vampire Posts) + SVS PC+ 25-31 | AudioQuest Granite (mids) + BWA Silver (highs) | Cary Audio CAD-200 | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Wyred 4 Sound STP/SE Pre | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Cambridge Audio azur 840C--Wadia 170i + iPod jammed w/ lossless audio--Oppo 970 | Pure|AV PF31d
  • Systems
    edited February 2008
    Hey bro...I couldn't get the washer and dryer out today. All my cell phones are in my truck.....truck is in possesion of my son today. I forgot I told him he could borrow it today to go riding quads and bikes. I woke up and the damn thing was gone. (he has keys) I almost called the law...LOL..up on my payments and all that jazz. This truck was stolen 2 months after I bought it. I am still a little paranoid about leaving it anywhere except home.

I'll hit you up tomorrow. I'm sure the boy will be getting back late tonight. He has school tomorrow and will milk every minute he can out of the day.

Chuck
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • candyliquor35m
    candyliquor35m Posts: 2,267
    edited February 2008
    My local thrift store usually has tons of furniture. It's one of those christian ministries places. I don't think goodwill has much/any furniture.
  • Systems
    edited February 2008
    Ben hopefully your hardships are short lived and things work out for you soon.Its great you are with your kids Im sure that helps ease the pain of the move.

Anyway may God bless you and yours.

ps.I can't send a couch and I know its not a priority for you but I have some brand new filter caps that may fit your stack of ebay Adcoms.If you are interested let me know.They are freebies.:)
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • ben62670
    edited February 2008
    Thanks GV I will take you up on that offer. Well I am now sitting on a couch. $85, and ugly:p Ask me if I care. It don't stink, and is way better than the camping chair. I also won't get upset when the kids trash it:) My back is killing me today. They drained the pool, and it has a liner. Well the liner has shrunk, but in the heat it stretches. Local Polkies shoot me an email. I would like to meet some of ya.
    Ben
    BTW where are all the Georgia peaches at. Don't compare to FT Lauderdale;)
    Thanks
    Ben
  • Systems
    edited February 2008
    At my house....now that I gave the gf the boot! I'm single again..lock up your daughters, wives and farm animals.

Chuck
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • ben62670
    edited February 2008
    At my house....now that I gave the gf the boot! I'm single again..lock up your daughters, wives and farm animals.

Chuck

I will leave this info out when I introduce you to my Mom!
    Thanks
    Ben
  • Systems
    edited February 2008
    Its ok.....son.

Chuck
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Early B.
    Early B. Posts: 7,900
    edited February 2008
    ben62670 wrote: »
    BTW where are all the Georgia peaches at. Don't compare to FT Lauderdale;)

You'll be lucky if you can find a native Georgian anywhere in metro Atlanta. Georgia peaches can be spotted in the rural areas.
    HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50” LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

"God grooves with tubes."
  • ben62670
    edited February 2008
    Early B. wrote: »
    You'll be lucky if you can find a native Georgian anywhere in metro Atlanta. Georgia peaches can be spotted in the rural areas.

I have 2 of my own to concentrate on for now. It would just be nice to find some hotties to look at;)
    This are going pretty good. The only necessity I really need is a DAC with balanced outs, and something that would play nice with my Adcom's, and Outlaw 990:D

Ben
    Thanks
    Ben