How to leave seller/buyer feedback

dragon1952
dragon1952 Posts: 4,899
edited February 2008 in The Clubhouse
OK....I give up. Somehow I figured this out last week but for the life of me I can't remember how I did it. Why does this have to be so GD hard anyway? At least stick it in the FAQ's :rolleyes:
2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Audioquest Diamond USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
Post edited by dragon1952 on

Comments

• WilliamM2
    WilliamM2 Posts: 4,771
    edited February 2008
    Below the user name on each post is a "Member sales rating". Click on the number, and in the next window on the left hand side, right under their total score there is a link "Submit Feedback for...".
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,899
    edited February 2008
    WilliamM2 wrote: »
    Below the user name on each post is a "Member sales rating". Click on the number, and in the next window on the left hand side, right under their total score there is a link "Submit Feedback for...".

Oh yeah...I remember now :rolleyes: thanks very much William!
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Audioquest Diamond USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited February 2008
    Just go to the post were the transaction originated and then click on the number in ( ) next to the "member sales rating" under his screen name. Just follow the directions to leave feedback. A little hint: copy the url address of the thread so you can paste it in the feedback. It is a requirement and the copy and paste method saves some time.
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson