candyliquor35m
candyliquor35m Posts: 2,267
edited February 2008 in The Clubhouse
Post edited by candyliquor35m on

Comments

• billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,714
    edited February 2008
    Up until recently, you could get them brand new w/warranty for $300+shipping from Frys.com

Not really a smoking deal here.
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • candyliquor35m
    candyliquor35m Posts: 2,267
    edited February 2008
    billbillw wrote: »
    Up until recently, you could get them brand new w/warranty for $300+shipping from Frys.com

Not really a smoking deal here.

Good info. That means someone in houston could offer him/her $200-250 and get local pickup with no shipping or taxes.
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,714
    edited February 2008
    Good info. That means someone in houston could offer him/her $200-250 and get local pickup with no shipping or taxes.

You might think, but then again, some people don't keep up on the deals, and if this seller paid $500 for the pair, he might think that he is already offering a good deal. Since Fry's doesn't have it on their website anymore, it might be hard to prove it to the seller.
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • J_Kennedy
    J_Kennedy Posts: 137
    edited February 2008
    I just paid less than that for a pair, delivered to my door. And if I would have got them form Fry's (Outpost.com) where I would have paid tax as well as shipping, it would have been $7 more than this pair.

Good luck to them.

It's strange how people get free advertising like this for their ads. Even if it hurts their chance to sell. :D
    - Onkyo TX-SR805
    - Polk RTi8's Main L/R's
    - Polk CSi A6 Center
    - Polk FXi3 Surrounds/Rear Surrounds
    - HSU VFT-2 MK3