First Customer Call Centers, Tech Support and now..

NotaSuv
NotaSuv Posts: 3,845
edited February 2008 in The Clubhouse
Wombs for rent........India is now the place to have your surrogate baby ... 30k - 50k cheaper than here in the US
wow talk about out sourcing...and to me a huge health risk....whats the world coming too :rolleyes:
Post edited by NotaSuv on

Comments

• hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited February 2008
    NotaSuv wrote: »
    Wombs for rent........India is now the place to have your surrogate baby ... 30k - 50k cheaper than here in the US
    wow talk about out sourcing...and to me a huge health risk....whats the world coming too :rolleyes:

Are you saying Indians are not hygienic people?
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited February 2008
    probably not much of a risk. childbirth = nature doing most of the work for the most part. I would worry more about how India's laws look at it....i.e. does surrogate mother have rights to the Child in some way. chances are slim, but worth a look if one was taking this option.
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • polkatese
    polkatese Posts: 6,767
    edited February 2008
    surrogate moms for rent in India.

Now, that's progress. And then they wonder how come Sammy Joe loves curry beef so much? :rolleyes:
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.
  • polkatese
    edited February 2008
    Wow, thanks for moving it, Mod! I didn't see NotaSuv has started this subject.
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.
  • Kris Siegel
    Kris Siegel Posts: 309
    edited February 2008
    polkatese wrote: »
    Wow, thanks for moving it, Mod! I didn't see NotaSuv has started this subject.

No problem :). I was about to PM you regarding it but it seems you found it on your own.
  • obieone
    obieone Posts: 5,077
    edited February 2008
    I have question. Is the surrogacy voluntary, or is this another form of 'human trafficking'?
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!
  • polkatese
    edited February 2008
    It's voluntary and the demand is pretty high.

Thanks, Kris. How do you keep up with all these threads? that's a full-time job if you asked me. :)