"Nah, I haven't even seen that in a videogame!"

aaharvel
aaharvel Posts: 4,489
edited February 2008 in The Clubhouse
Good Lord..

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bX80awk8rag&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bX80awk8rag&rel=1&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
H/K Signature 2.1+235
Jungson MagicBoat II
Revel Performa M-20
Velodyne cht-10 sub
Rega P1 Turntable

"People working at Polk Audio must sit around the office and just laugh their balls off reading many of these comments." -Lush
Post edited by aaharvel on

Comments

• bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited February 2008
    I never watch basketball, but saw that video on YouTube yesterday and it was wicked entertaining.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,982
    edited February 2008
    Wow!
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Early B.
    Early B. Posts: 7,900
    edited February 2008
    Damn thief! He got some of those dunks from me.
    HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50” LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

"God grooves with tubes."
  • shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited February 2008
    Early B. wrote: »
    Damn thief! He got some of those dunks from me.

Haha...Yeah, he got the left hand off the glass right hand dunk from me
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited February 2008
    I didn't realize until now that on the Superman dunk, he had the ball tossed to him. Wow.