Samsung Gleam Cell Phone?

tryrrthg
tryrrthg Posts: 1,896
edited February 2008 in The Clubhouse
I am due for my "free" cell phone from Verizon from their "new every two" deal. I am looking at the Samsung Gleam Phone and was wondering if anyone has one. Good or bad? Thanks!

Samsun Gleam
Sony KDL-40V2500 HDTV, Rotel RSX-1067 Receiver, Sony BDP-S550 Blu-ray, Slim Devices Squeezebox, Polk RTi6, CSi3 & R15, DIY sub with Atlas 15
Post edited by tryrrthg on

Comments

• ryanjoachim
    ryanjoachim Posts: 2,046
    edited February 2008
    I just got this phone...

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneDetail&selectedPhoneId=3056

For 29.99!
    Since you already get a $50.00 online discount, and you SHOULD get a $50.00 discount from Verizon ALSO...I love it!
    MrNightly wrote: »
    "Dr Dunn admitted that his research could also be interpreted as evidence that women are shallower than men. He said: "Let's face it - there's evidence to support it."
    mystik610 wrote: »
    Best Buy is for people who don't know any better. Magnolia is for people who don't know any better and have more money to spend.
    My System:

TV: SAMSUNG UN55B7000 55" 1080p LED HDTV
    HTPC: Chromecast w/ Plex Media Server. Media streamed from Media Server.
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited February 2008
    I have a different Samsung, the D807 through AT&T, and haven't been too happy with it. I hate to judge a company's entire line based on one product, but it's really soured me on Samsung phones.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • PhantomOG
    PhantomOG Posts: 2,409
    edited February 2008
    I have the Samsung Flipshot with Verizon. Its good enough, although I think the LG's I've had in the past were more sturdy. I'm pretty sure this will at least last me the 2 years till I get another phone with Verizon.
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,624
    edited February 2008
    I have an LG and if I were to change from them, I'd look at Samsung's stuff. I'm not a fan of Motorola at all, and Nokia has failed to keep up (at least the offerings with Verizon.
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.