Feedback For Skipf

George Grand
George Grand Posts: 12,258
edited February 2008 in The Clubhouse
Skipf is a good man and I would gladly deal with him again. I'd leave feedback for him if the system hadn't been screwed up to the point that this is the only alternative.

It sucks Justin. It sucks big time.
Post edited by George Grand on

Comments

• janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited February 2008
    What happens George when you click on the rating number beside his name. 0 in this case. Does it take you to another screen?
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,982
    edited February 2008
    George, are you sure Skip's a good man? Word has it he's a pimp. Pushin' women, goldfish, A/V gear, you name it. Be careful as he may get the wrong kind of reputation.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited February 2008
    The feedback system may have evolved past the old people on the forum, keep that in mind....or at least try George. Hello?! Do you remember me? I'm Mark, from the clan of a$$hole Mark's.....
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • phuz
    phuz Posts: 2,372
    edited February 2008
    George, I'm sure some of us would be willing to leave the feedback for you. If you want, just post the link to the sale thread and we'll take care of the feedback for you.
  • skipf
    skipf Posts: 694
    edited February 2008
    Thanks George, and Treitz should know, he's my best customer.
  • George Grand
    edited February 2008
    I typed the record thread URL in the space required. It kept on telling me "Invalid Entry". I freakin' give up.

Yes Janmike, it takes you to another screen.

Good morning Skip!

I vaguely remember a botanist named Mark the ****.
  • phuz
    phuz Posts: 2,372
    edited February 2008
    I typed the record thread URL in the space required. It kept on telling me "Invalid Entry". I freakin' give up.

Did the same to me. Wonder if you can only leave feedback once per thread? Damn shame if that's the case.
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
    edited February 2008
    George, come to Polkfest and Justin will give you a hands on tutorial at the HQ's.
    No excuses!
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited February 2008

Hi George, it could be because you are not using the http:// prefix to your link or possible misspelling.

Best suggestion is go to your forsale page, and just copy the link directly. Hit Control + V in the little box and paste the entire link.

Should have no issues after that. Once you get used to the new feedback system there is no going back....I'd call it easier than making a new thread to leave someone feedback.

BL
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited February 2008
    I think you can only leave feedback once for one thread....I left two for Doro for the NAD and the CDP because he posted it in another thread.....If I had bought both of them from the same thread I am not sure I could have done that...
  • George Grand
    edited February 2008
    No, it couldn't be because I didn't use the http:// prefix because I DID use it, and checked the accuracy of what I typed for the entire URL about 4 times.

I officially give up on the new system.
  • BlueMDPicker
    BlueMDPicker Posts: 7,569
    edited February 2008
    I just left you a feedback, George. I've narrowly dodged the "old people on the forum" handle once again. **** botanists.