What's up with you Canadians?

dorokusai
dorokusai Posts: 25,577
edited February 2008 in The Clubhouse
CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
Post edited by dorokusai on

Comments

• BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited February 2008
    Sounds like they are taking after your foot fetish Mark.
  • zx_toth
    zx_toth Posts: 417
    edited February 2008
    Often murders out in Vancouver are due to ethnic gang violence, besides that crazy Prostitute Killer, Pickton. For instance alot of the murders seem to be connected with the Indo-Canadian Gangs out there.

Personally I havent murdered anyone and dont plan on it :)... so I do believe there are many amongst the Canadian population that wouldnt hurt you :D

Zsolt
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited February 2008
    I don't have a foot fetish or I would have kept those feet....I mean, uh....I was at the movies.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited February 2008
    Indo-Canadian. That sounds cool. Like someone you might meet in the Mos Eisley Cantina or some such.

"These are not the feet you're looking for..."
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited February 2008
    I wonder why the sharks in the Gulf Island area won't eat feet. Those finicky mothers.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°