OH boy! Look what city made #1

Strong Bad
Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
edited February 2008 in The Clubhouse
http://travel.yahoo.com/p-interests-21967976;_ylc=X3oDMTFuanNwazVpBFNlYwNmcC10b2RheW1vZARTbGsDY2hlYXAtZmxpZ2h0cwRfUwMyNzE2MTQ5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODE-

I wonder how much Mayor Dixon paid them to keep the high crime factor out of the article?

Now, if they would have mentioned that Baltimore is the home of Polk HQ's, then maybe I'll agree. :D
No excuses!
Post edited by Strong Bad on

Comments

• obieone
    obieone Posts: 5,077
    edited February 2008
    LMAO! Has everyone forgotten one of the only shows based in Baltimore was called 'Homicide'?
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,447
    edited February 2008
    You have to keep in mind that the murders, for the most part, are confined to the inner city. You know, scum killing scum. Much like any big city.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited February 2008
    F1nut wrote: »
    You have to keep in mind that the murders, for the most part, are confined to the inner city. You know, scum killing scum. Much like any big city.

If they would quit holding the damn gun sideways and learn how to shoot correctly driveby's would be a thing of beauty.
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,691
    edited February 2008
    "Baltimore is a city of neighborhoods".

As long as you're in the right ones, it's great. Otherwise, maybe not so much.