Amazing saxophone player

audiobliss
audiobliss Posts: 12,518
edited February 2008 in The Clubhouse
Friend pointed this out to me on youtube. All I gotta say is wow!!

Must take a lot of talent, practice time, and some big lungs to do this!

I just thought he was doing good for the first 1:30. Then he REALLY started showing off!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mi7-r-hpoYk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mi7-r-hpoYk&rel=1&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Jstas wrote: »
Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
In Use
PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
Epson 8700UB

In Storage
[Home Audio]
Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
Post edited by audiobliss on

Comments

• Frank Z
    Frank Z Posts: 5,860
    edited February 2008
    Impressive.
    9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
    2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited February 2008
    Year baby . . . YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited February 2008
    US Navy Band... Lead Saxaphone player, Tim Roberts. Best Sax player in the world!!!

MUCS Timothy E. Roberts (principal saxophone) - Senior Chief Roberts joined the Navy Band in 1987. He earned his bachelor's degree from Northwestern University and his master's and doctoral degrees from the Catholic University of America. He studied with Frederick Hemke. He has performed as a soloist with the United States Navy Band, as well as the National, Milwaukee and Dallas Symphony Orchestras.
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,725
    edited February 2008
    I can't see this on the blackberry, but you should also check out lenny pickett. His solo on the last track of live and in living color by tower of power is one of my favorites...
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited February 2008
    That was great. I was getting tired just watching him. Talent, talent, talent.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • saxcraft
    saxcraft Posts: 1
    edited February 2008
    rskarvan wrote: »
    US Navy Band... Lead Saxaphone player, Tim Roberts. Best Sax player in the world!!!

MUCS Timothy E. Roberts (principal saxophone) - Senior Chief Roberts joined the Navy Band in 1987. He earned his bachelor's degree from Northwestern University and his master's and doctoral degrees from the Catholic University of America. He studied with Frederick Hemke. He has performed as a soloist with the United States Navy Band, as well as the National, Milwaukee and Dallas Symphony Orchestras.

You can check out his website and listen to him at www.timothy-roberts.com.