What is.....

TroyD
TroyD Posts: 13,077
edited February 2008 in The Clubhouse
...with all the friggin' retarded threads of late?

What's next? How much belly button lint do you generate a week? Do you fold the TP or just bunch it up? When you brush your teeth, do you drink straight from the faucet?

El Christo, some of you people REALLY need to investigate if not actually getting, at least renting, a life.

BDT
I plan for the future. - F1Nut
Post edited by TroyD on

Comments

• beardog03
    beardog03 Posts: 5,550
    edited February 2008
    well?

bunched or folded ?!!

:D
    Cary SLP-98L F1 DC Pre Amp (Jag Blue)
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Cary Audio V12 amp (Jag Red)
    Polk Audio Xm Reciever (Autographed by THE MAN Himself) :cool:
    Magnum Dynalab MD-102 Analog Tuna
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    Polk Audio LSi9 Speaks (ebony)
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    AQ Bedrock Speaker Cables (Bi-Wired)
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s
    AQ Black Thunder Sub Cables
    PS Audio Plus Power Cords
    Magnum Dynalab ST-2 FM Antenna
    Sanus Cherry wood Speak Stands
    Adona AV45CS3 / 3 Tier Rack (Black /Gold)

:cool:
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited February 2008
    If I wear black tshirts I generate ALOT of belly button lint....I pick it out then lick my fingers.

I fold the TP....4 sheets, so I get an even fold. If I get an extra sheet by accident I rip it off and put it on the back of the toilet....when there is 4 sheets I use those.

When I brush my teeth(about once a month) I prefer to use only the best spring water available. There is a hose that comes out of our washing machine and water comes out whenever we wash clothes so I prefer to use that since it's flavored.
  • dkg999
    dkg999 Posts: 5,647
    edited February 2008
    Folded neatly so not to irritate my sensitive ****! I hate it when cheap TP gives me irritable **** syndrome!
    DKG999
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited February 2008
    I fold it into Origame.
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • BaggedLancer
    edited February 2008
    I fold it into Origame.

Then wipe? That sounds like it would take entirely too long and my feet would fall asleep by the time I finish.
  • joeparaski
    joeparaski Posts: 1,865
    edited February 2008
    If I wear black tshirts I generate ALOT of belly button lint....I pick it out then lick my fingers.

I fold the TP....4 sheets, so I get an even fold. If I get an extra sheet by accident I rip it off and put it on the back of the toilet....when there is 4 sheets I use those.

When I brush my teeth(about once a month) I prefer to use only the best spring water available. There is a hose that comes out of our washing machine and water comes out whenever we wash clothes so I prefer to use that since it's flavored.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! That is freakin' funny!!

Joe
    Amplifiers: 1-SAE Mark IV, 4-SAE 2400, 1-SAE 2500, 2-SAE 2600, 1-Buttkicker BKA 1000N w/2-tactile transducers. Sources: Sony BDP CX7000es, Sony CX300/CX400/CX450/CX455, SAE 8000 tuner, Akai 4000D R2R, Technics 1100A TT, Epson 8500UB with Carada 100". Speakers:Polk SDA SRS, 3.1TL, FXi5, FXi3, 2-SVS 20-29, Yamaha, SVS center sub. Power:2-Monster HTS3500, Furman M-8D & RR16 Plus. 2-SAE 4000 X-overs, SAE 5000a noise reduction, MSB Link DAC III, MSB Powerbase, Behringer 2496, Monarchy DIP 24/96.
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited February 2008
    I use one sheet. I fold it in half, and then half again. I tear a corner off from it. I open the tp to expose the hole I created in the middle of it. Then I put my finger in the hole, and clean my butt hole with my finger. After I grasp the tp, and wipe my finger off. Finally I take the corner of that I torn off, and clean the **** out from under my finger nail.
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,480
    edited February 2008
    TroyD wrote: »

How much belly button lint do you generate a week?

First we need to know if it the belly button is an "innie" or an "outie."
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • nms
    nms Posts: 671
    edited February 2008
    TMI Ben, TMFI
    My system

"The world is an ever evolving clusterf*ck." --treitz3
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited February 2008
    Well since we're sharing and all......Im actually sitting here right now trying to pull a tooth. Its loose and bugging me so Im about ready to go out to the garage and grab the needle nose plyers.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • obieone
    obieone Posts: 5,077
    edited February 2008
    "You're not even human f*cking beings!"-GSgt Hartman
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited February 2008
    It's amazing the level of stupidity that human beings can achieve once they gain some confidence in a group.

Imagine these were your first posts in the forum.

Carry on. I'm gonna take a dump and try each one of the suggested methods.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • BaggedLancer
    edited February 2008
    Ricardo wrote: »

Carry on. I'm gonna take a dump and try each one of the suggested methods.

Please report back your findings in a new thread.

Thank you.
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited February 2008
    Get Off My Lawn!
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,600
    edited February 2008
    :eek:What about using bb lint to wipe with instead of tp?????
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • ben62670
    edited February 2008
    sucks2beme wrote: »
    :eek:What about using bb lint to wipe with instead of tp?????

I think you may be on to something, or on something:D
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • BaggedLancer
    edited February 2008
    Ben, do you change fingers based on the viscosity of the droppings?
  • Ricardo
    edited February 2008
    And it's Cristo, not El Christo. You wouldn't say "The Christ".

But I agree. Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid threads lately.

SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • ben62670
    edited February 2008
    Ben, do you change fingers based on the viscosity of the droppings?

No. but I eat with my right hand, and clean hole with my left:p
    Thanks
    Ben
  • BaggedLancer
    edited February 2008
    You wipe with your left? I tried that once.....too hard!
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited February 2008
    The ignore feature is a friend now, big time.

The average age here is obviously plummeting monthly. That statement will probably offend someone. They need to know ahead of time that I don't give a ****.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,982
    edited February 2008
    TroyD wrote: »
    What is with all the friggin' retarded threads of late?
    Without the TBT thread to keep otherwise retarded people from posting because of sheer boredom, this is the end result.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited February 2008
    Hey, anyone see this new Super Model, Jizum Bunchvan?

jizumbunchvan.jpg
  • BaggedLancer
    edited February 2008
    omg......is all i can say to that......Ronnette!
  • ben62670
    edited February 2008
    Sweet. Very nice job with the hair, but where is the valve oil?
    Thanks
    Ben
  • Ricardo
    edited February 2008
    Demi, you're an artist.

SOPA
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,065
    edited February 2008
    TP...what the hell is that??? Why do you think we have fingers!!
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited February 2008
    I must be mellowing in my old age cause I think this whole line of questioning is off the wall. Perhaps tomorrow my adolescence will return. Perhaps it could be because I am listening to Pavorotti.
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited February 2008
    All I want to know is....What speaker do you guys think I will like best?
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
    edited February 2008
    I want to know if HD-DVD is finally dead so we can move on to BR.

Demi, thank you for that nightmare!
    No excuses!