Very stange indeed....

RuSsMaN
RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
edited April 2007 in The Clubhouse
....today I have had the weirdest gas. Just had a tombstone last night with a little fresh garlic, and today....whoa nellie.

Not your average 'POOOOOOOOON' or 'FLUUBUBUBUBUB'. Today they sound like someone, say, touching live jumper cables together.

More like a 'SPAAANK' if you will. A very 'electrical' sound, almost harsh. Very powerful, very fast, and very amusing. I have been in my office by myself, laughing all day long.

Cheers,
Russ
Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
Post edited by RuSsMaN on

Comments

• Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 1,853
    edited September 2001
    You go, gas-master! It sounds like your gas is very tight and defined...nothing muddy about its presentation. Musical, if you will. You must be putting a lot of power through those cheeks.

Aaron
  • wangotango68
    wangotango68 Posts: 1,056
    edited September 2001
    it must be a east cost thing!!

scott:confused:
  • wangotango68
    wangotango68 Posts: 1,056
    edited September 2001
  • RuSsMaN
    edited September 2001
    Scott, see the handy 'edit' button? A Tejas thing actually....

Yeah, I think I might just throw these bad-boys (underwarez) out when I get home. Feels like some cake batter back there.

R
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited September 2001
    Russ,
    I'm excited that you decided to share that with us.

Personally, I don't hold my flatus for anyone. You can get a wicked stomach ache that way. I know that you guys don't want me to get a stomach ache.

George Grand (of the Jersey Grand's)
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited September 2001
    I NEVER hold it in for a myraid of reasons not the least of which I still find humor in flatulence. That and I don't feel the need to impress anyone.

George,
    You should explain the whole "tea bagging" concept to the group.

Troy
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • I-SIG
    I-SIG Posts: 2,238
    edited September 2001
    I had a few beer pharts this morning, but nothing on the scale of RuSsMaN! Sounds like they might have been a little on the wet side to me. As long as they don't start sounding like a 115kV switch getting opened up, we'll be okay!

Wes
    Link: http://polkarmy.com/forums

Panasonic TH-42PHD8UK 42" HDTV | Polk Audio SDA-SRS's (w/RDO's & Vampire Posts) + SVS PC+ 25-31 | AudioQuest Granite (mids) + BWA Silver (highs) | Cary Audio CAD-200 | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Wyred 4 Sound STP/SE Pre | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Cambridge Audio azur 840C--Wadia 170i + iPod jammed w/ lossless audio--Oppo 970 | Pure|AV PF31d
  • RuSsMaN
    edited April 2007
    BOOM.

Anyone tired of memory lane yet?

I didn't think so.
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited April 2007
    Keep 'em coming Uncle Remus.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited April 2007
    Damm these are some old posts. But very funny though. Russ you crack me up man.
  • AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited April 2007
    Nothing's changed since then. You are still a flatulent son of a ****, Russ.
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • TN_Polk_Lover
    TN_Polk_Lover Posts: 243
    edited April 2007
    Why would I ever need to buy another movie ticket, or another comedy DVD, or watch another TV sitcom? I get all the laughs I need right here on the Polk Forum. My wife probably thinks I'm crazy. I've been LMAO for about the last 20 minutes reading these old posts.

Keep 'em coming!
    Robert
    You are officially in the high-end of the deep-end of the top-end.

Bonus Room Over Garage:
    Toshiba 27" CRT TV
    Digital Source: Sony DVP-NS3100ES
    DVR: Panasonic DMR-ES15
    Denon 3806 AV Receiver
    - L/R Preamp out to Parasound HCA-1200 Amp
    Polk RTi70's, CSi40 Center, RTi38 Side Surrounds, RTi38 Back Surrounds

Living Room: (2ch only)
    TV: Sony KV20-FV12
    DVD Player: Sony DVP-NS715P
    Yamaha R9 Receiver Polk RTi38's
  • BobMcG
    BobMcG Posts: 1,585
    edited April 2007
    Enjoy the sonic symphony, just stay away from open flames. :p
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited April 2007
    I think that I'll have some marinated artichoke hearts and a few cold ones for lunch! I'll go to the Library around 3:00 to scare away the old bitties:eek:
    Carl

• BobMcG
    BobMcG Posts: 1,585
    edited April 2007
    Stupid me, I didn't even look at the date, but there's old SCOTTO!!! :D
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited April 2007
    I almost had a nasty shart the other day.....Good thing I didn't take a risk and lose.....