? about House (tv show)

Willow
Willow Posts: 10,994
edited February 2008 in The Clubhouse
without having to watch seasons 1 and 2, (I'm watching 3 right now), have House and Cameron ever hook up? get it on? or come close to it? just trying to understand their relationship.

thanks
Post edited by Willow on

Comments

• jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited February 2008
    No, she just had a huge crush on him and tried to put a move on him and he rejected her then she and Chase hooked up. She then "got over him" (or so she claims) which rekindled his, um, curiosity... So there it stands...
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • Willow
    edited February 2008
    thanks I remember seeing that one where he hooked up.
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,624
    edited February 2008
    My fav aspect of that show lately was his interaction with the cop that busted him.........though i quit watching somewhere towards the end and i have no idea how that ended up.......
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • PhantomOG
    PhantomOG Posts: 2,409
    edited February 2008
    Anyone else think the show is getting way too fomulaic? Its always the same... patient comes in with hard to diagnose illness, the team works feverishly trying to find the cure, situation looks dire until the end when House and Wilson have a non-related conversation and a strikingly metaphoric comment by Wilson leads House to an epiphany and solution to the patient's illness.

At least that's what it seems like to me. I too enjoyed it more when the plot strayed more from the formula with episodes like the ones involving the cop.
  • brettw22
    edited February 2008
    agreed.....they should focus a bit more on the character dynamics than on throwing procedure after procedure only to be found out by random chit chat.............
  • Willow
    edited February 2008
    I think so as well and I'm just getting into the show. Maybe have an ongoing case for a couple episodes and as mentioned focus on the characters a bit more maybe add their social life aspect.
  • Joe08867
    Joe08867 Posts: 3,919
    edited February 2008
    +1 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Willow
    edited February 2008
    ok another ?. how come House never has money. He's a Dr, he doesn't own a 10Ksf home or a Bently...
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited February 2008
    My theory:
    Because he doesn't care about money or much else. He's just inherently curious about the human body and mind and that's it. He couldn't care less about anything else beyond his curiosities...

Or

He keeps getting the crap sued out of him for almost killing a patient every week unneccessarily....
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • brettw22
    edited February 2008
    The humor that they twist into the show is hilarious........they've done this a few times where House is berating someone about something and suddenly the other person just starts running away leaving him irritated........

And his bluntness is great.........though i have to say the episode a few weeks ago where he was asking the woman's teen daughter about all her mom's sexual positions was a bit much.........
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,806
    edited February 2008
    Willow wrote: »
    ok another ?. how come House never has money. He's a Dr, he doesn't own a 10Ksf home or a Bently...

They have addressed it before. He has money, he just "borrows" it or makes other people pay for him for all kinds of reasons.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • obieone
    obieone Posts: 5,077
    edited February 2008
    I love that show. He is just such a total **** to the patients, and everybody!
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!
  • Dennis Gardner
    Dennis Gardner Posts: 4,861
    edited February 2008
    Willow wrote: »

A couple hundred Vicodin a day costs alot................
    HT Optoma HD25 LV on 80" DIY Screen, Anthem MRX 300 Receiver, Pioneer Elite BDP 51FD Polk CS350LS, Polk SDA1C, Polk FX300, Polk RT55, Dual EBS Adire Shiva 320watt tuned to 17hz, ICs-DIY Twisted Prs, Speaker-Raymond Cable

2 Channel Thorens TD 318 Grado ZF1, SACD/CD Marantz 8260, Soundstream/Krell DAC1, Audio Mirror PP1, Odyssey Stratos, ADS L-1290, ICs-DIY Twisted , Speaker-Raymond Cable