Anybody ever play Chicktionary?

dragon1952
dragon1952 Posts: 4,899
edited February 2008 in The Clubhouse
Pretty cool game. Try to make as many words as you can whilst getting razzed by the hen house. I got within 2 words last night before giving up.
http://club.live.com/chicktionary.aspx?icid=chick_wlhmtextlink1_dec
2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Audioquest Diamond USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
Post edited by dragon1952 on

Comments

• brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,624
    edited February 2008
    go to yahoo games and look for Text Twist and it's the same thing, but without the irritating 'searches' on the bottom and you don't always have to click in the box to type........but you are timed and you have to at least get the big word(s) to keep advancing
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,899
    edited February 2008
    Thanks. Yeah, it sucks having to click before typing. The searches aren't so bad if you're not sure what the word means but that, including the chickens flapping around gets very distracting after awhile and I end up with a headache. I don't see myself spending a lot of time on these but it's fun every once in awhile and it keeps us retired folk from developing alzheimers. :rolleyes: I help my Dad do the NY Times crosswords also so it's good for that too.
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Audioquest Diamond USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones