Micah

Options
NDTA
NDTA Posts: 83
edited December 2002 in Music & Movies
If you get the special edition DVD of "Memento", get a hold of the the December issue of Sound and Vision, there is a tip in there of how you can watch the entire movie in the reverse order. Cheers

Happy thanksgiving!!!
Post edited by NDTA on

Comments

• Micah Cohen
    Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
    edited December 2002
    Options
    Oh smokin! Thanks for this tip, I'm sorry I didn't see it before. I'm going to look for this. If I can, I'll try to post it here.

Micah
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
  • scottvamp
    scottvamp Posts: 3,277
    edited December 2002
    Options
    One of the worst movies I have even seen.
    No really!!!!:eek:
  • Micah Cohen
    edited December 2002
    Options
    Well, that's interesting. It's one of the most originally made films I've seen in ages. Of course, noir is an aquired taste.

Name one "of the best movies" that you have seen.

Would you give MEMENTO another chance?

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

• scottvamp
    scottvamp Posts: 3,277
    edited December 2002
    Options
    The movie was of aquired taste. I did not care for it. Just because something is original it does not allways make it good. IMO But to each there own. Have almost 200 DVD's like most of them in there own way.
    A couple of my favorites:
    What Dreams May Come
    Interview With A Vampire
  • jdavy
    jdavy Posts: 380
    edited December 2002
    Options
    Some say the best to DVD's for picture, sound & story are Lord of the Rings and Star Wars II.
  • PETERNG
    PETERNG Posts: 918
    edited December 2002
    Options
    Why memento is one of the best movie I've seen last year? well, you can't take your eyes off of the screen, if you do that for more than 15 seconds, you miss the whole damm movie. All you do is to seat "duck" and watch, can't even go to take a leak. My head told me, freeze the picture and do it but then my mind told me don't.
  • Micah Cohen
    edited December 2002
    Options
    I like it because it's everything you think it will be -- a straight noir story -- and there's this effed up twist. It's a different way of telling what could be a blah story. It's inventive and interesting.

I watched the director's first low budget film last night, FOLLOWING, and I have to say it sucked. MEMENTO is probably a fluke. Like THE SIXTH SENSE. And STAR WARS. A fluke.

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com