Bill Baker At Response Audio

nikolas812
nikolas812 Posts: 2,915
edited February 2008 in The Clubhouse
I tried to contact Bill Baker at response audio and this is the response I got.
There have been many who have contacted me via phone, email and/or PM over the last 10 days or so and have not received a response. Our family (my wife and I) have been experiencing quite a few family medical emergencies the past 10 days. We had 3 family members in the hospital all at the same time for serious issues. One with cancer, one with blocked blood vessels and the third with a heart attack with all three requiring surgery all within a 3 day period. Late last week, we had a 4th family member that passed away. It was overwhelming to say the least.

Some of you may have noticed that I received and completed a pair of GR Research speakers last week. The timing on these could not have been better as the time I spent on these was my way of getting my mind occupied and off of everything that was going on. I did try to go through my emails and PM's periodically but I did not get to them all. I even turned the phone off towards the end of last week. My brain simply needed some down time.

This week I am back on track and working at my benches once again. I am also trying to go through and reply to all the emails and PM's and returning phone calls but there are quite a few. If you have contacted me and don't get a reply shortly, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

My apologies to those I missed and for any inconveniences caused. I promise you I was not ignoring anyone and I do hope to hear from you again.

I don't know him personally and have never talked to him. But I have heard VERY VERY good things about this man. But I sure some of you probably know him or have talked to him and I thought he could use some good thoughts and prayers from the Polk forum.
Post edited by nikolas812 on

Comments