If you wake up to the living dead walking the earth, what would you do?

2»

Comments

• obieone
    obieone Posts: 5,077
    edited February 2008
    Ft. Jackson, SC! 45 min from home!
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited February 2008
    Lock and load. I have 1000 rounds handy for zombies....bring it.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • cubdog
    cubdog Posts: 835
    edited February 2008
    dorokusai wrote: »
    Lock and load. I have 1000 rounds handy for zombies....bring it.

Just hope there's not 1001 of them.

cubdog
    Shuguang Classic S8MK
    Emotiva XDA-2
    Bel Canto M300 mono blocks
    Bel Canto DAC 1.5
    Squeezebox Touch
    Sony SS-M7
    A/D/S L710
  • shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited February 2008
    Zombie backup....also good for cold nights expected during zombie infestation :D
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited February 2008
    Women with guns......what could be better.

triplekalashnikovgirlssmall.jpg
  • shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited February 2008
    Zombies are afraid of this one...
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited February 2008
    My biggest concern would be which weapon to use.

I wonder if stun guns would work on them? :D
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited February 2008
    You can't stop us. You can only hope to contain us. That's what Stuart Scott said when he interviewed George Romero on 60 Minutes. Or so I heard...

Might I recommend actually listening to us for a change? Instead of the bullets to the brain and all that nonsense? Really!?!
    I know my rights. My brain-knoshing rights. Power to the people. The undead. Whatever.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2008
    I would let you bite me Zombie Boy....that's how much respect I have for you.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited February 2008
    How 'bout a nibble? Those airplane peanuts filled me up more than I expected. You'd think flying from Haiti, you'd at least get some salmon... or maybe a reuben.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited February 2008
    my truck+ 70 mph + shiny chrome pushbar mounted to frame of said truck = Zombie wrecking goodness :p

I own no guns, but sure as hell would be stealing anyone I can find at that point
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2008
    ZB - That's fine, as a nibble might get me some human lovin' before I turn 100%. You know chicks will be looking for some strange when zombies start taking over.
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2008
    Hey guys...chill on the actual pics of firearms please. I know it's difficult but keep it light....believe me, I'd love to post all kinds of stuff.
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited February 2008
    Some strange?? Pity the poor zombie that's lost his mojo. Maybe I'll just hunker down to some Bionic Commando and puddin' pops. The rest of you "undead" can have at it.

Beta Kappa Theta losers.
  • AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited February 2008
    Hey guys...chill on the actual pics of firearms please. I know it's difficult but keep it light....believe me, I'd love to post all kinds of stuff.

You know $hi+'s upside down when you fear the PF police (ban-dom) more than you do brain sucking zombies.

Don't ban me, please! Feast on my cranium, suck on my spinal fluids, but please don't ban me!!!
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • fatchowmein
    fatchowmein Posts: 2,637
    edited February 2008
    I don't get it. Zombies eat people. So, if you're eaten, how do you turn into a zombie? Is it just those who escape with minor bites who are the ones to turn into zombies? :confused:
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited February 2008
    I don't get it. Zombies eat people. So, if you're eaten, how do you turn into a zombie? Is it just those who escape with minor bites who are the ones to turn into zombies? :confused:

Leftovers....
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • fatchowmein
    fatchowmein Posts: 2,637
    edited February 2008
    shack wrote: »
    Leftovers....

Oh, like that Michael Caine movie, The Hand.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082497/
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited February 2008
    I would hit a Zombie chick with a hot body.

RT1
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited February 2008
    <object width="464" height="388" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"><param name="movie" value="http://www2.funnyordie.com/public/flash/fodplayer.swf?1202361338&quot; /><param name="flashvars" value="key=2907" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><embed width="464" height="388" flashvars="key=2907" allowfullscreen="true" quality="high" src="http://www2.funnyordie.com/public/flash/fodplayer.swf?1202361338&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object><noscript><a href="http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/2907">Zombie-American Chapter One</a> on <a href="http://www.funnyordie.com/">FunnyOrDie.com</a></noscript&gt;
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.