Well, I guess that's one way to market gear...

carpenter
carpenter Posts: 362
edited February 2008 in The Clubhouse
"If the global crisis continues, by the end of the year Only two Banks will be operational, the Blood Bank and the Sperm Bank. Then these 2 banks will merge and it will be called 'The Bloody **** Bank'"
Post edited by carpenter on

Comments

• BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited February 2008
    Nice, that will sell especially with an ebay name of verygoodstore and a feedback score of 69.
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited February 2008
    Now I wanna throw up...
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited February 2008
    audiobliss wrote: »
    Now I wanna throw up...

I just did.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • BaggedLancer
    edited February 2008
    audiobliss wrote: »
    Now I wanna throw up...

I didn't know you didn't like women? Especially those that are asian AND in lingerie. Congratulations on expressing your true feelings.
  • Dennis Gardner
    Dennis Gardner Posts: 4,861
    edited February 2008
    It will sound better with the tubes designed for rador?

Lost in translation I guess.
    HT Optoma HD25 LV on 80" DIY Screen, Anthem MRX 300 Receiver, Pioneer Elite BDP 51FD Polk CS350LS, Polk SDA1C, Polk FX300, Polk RT55, Dual EBS Adire Shiva 320watt tuned to 17hz, ICs-DIY Twisted Prs, Speaker-Raymond Cable

2 Channel Thorens TD 318 Grado ZF1, SACD/CD Marantz 8260, Soundstream/Krell DAC1, Audio Mirror PP1, Odyssey Stratos, ADS L-1290, ICs-DIY Twisted , Speaker-Raymond Cable
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited February 2008
    What do we have an overabundance of beautiful people here. I kinda like Pic 3 2nd one down on the left the most. It hides the flab, and you still get some cleavage.
    1df8_12.JPG
    What were they selling?
    Oh yeah a nice pair of tubes.
    Heh... Tubes rhyme with ...:D
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • carpenter
    carpenter Posts: 362
    edited February 2008
    Why hide any flab? c'mmon, red blooded men should not be after those skinny a$$ "super model" types.
    a woman should look like a woman, not a like a teen-age boy.
    "If the global crisis continues, by the end of the year Only two Banks will be operational, the Blood Bank and the Sperm Bank. Then these 2 banks will merge and it will be called 'The Bloody **** Bank'"
  • ben62670
    edited February 2008
    Hey I have standards. I won't have sex with any chick that says no:D
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited February 2008
    ben62670 wrote: »
    What do we have an overabundance of beautiful people here. I kinda like Pic 3 2nd one down on the left the most. It hides the flab, and you still get some cleavage.
    1df8_12.JPG
    What were they selling?

Still doesnt hide the fact that she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on her way down.
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • ben62670
    edited February 2008
    Still doesnt hide the fact that she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on her way down.

Who cares:D 18 to 80 blind, crippled, or crazy:D:D

The thing I feel bad about is she would have probably been beat if she didn't pose in her bra for the shoot:(
    Thanks
    Ben
  • shadowofnight
    edited February 2008
    Who cares:D 18 to 80 blind, crippled, or crazy:D:D

The thing I feel bad about is she would have probably been beat if she didn't pose in her bra for the shoot:(

Hahaha....I dont know about blind or crippled , but crazy is a hell of a ride :D
  • BaggedLancer
    edited February 2008
    Crazy is definately the way to go these days. It's all about who can play the better games....the guy or the lady.
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,600
    edited February 2008
    All I can think of is "Love you GI, buy me drinkie?"
    Sigh, too much time spent in dive asian bars.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • zx_toth
    zx_toth Posts: 417
    edited February 2008
    1df8_12.JPG
    What were they selling?

Flabby? Did you look at the picture with her sitting in the chair showing her legs? She is skinny any person, even anorexics will have skin rolls when they lean forward in a chair.

Experiment: STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING and if sitting roll up your shirt and see if your wash board stomach has any crinkles in it? Probably you have a few small or LARGE rolls whether you are fat or not ....

This chinese lady is BY FAR better looking than a chinese girl I once <cough> uh ... never mind ... thats a shameful story :cool:

Sure shes not HOT but Id do her with the lights on ..... if I were single that is :)

Zsolt :D
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,675
    edited February 2008
    I don't think the young lady was misused in any way; in fact, I'm sure she's part of the fabrication crew.

single ended class a design

hand wired

Yes, if I'm not mistaken, she's in charge of the hand job department.

And don't overlook the other excellent buys at the "Verygoodstore".

They have a pair of "A PAIR HI END FULL RANGE SPEAKERS" for BIN of $150 ( $90 air shipping ).

Mmmm .... that Lime Green will look excellent in the kitchen.
    Speaker Hi End.jpg

Note the generous use of plywood in their cabinetry work.

Speaker Hi End Front.jpg

Unmarked driver to keep their construction a trade secret.

Speaker Hi End rear.jpg

INPUT: 2W - 100W
    Sensitivity: 99dB/w/m
    Frequency range: 70Hz-26KHz ± 3dB
    HI END IN PUT JACKETS

NO CAPS AND CROSS OVER LOSS AND DISTORTION !

And how they managed to accomplish this "no crossover" feat with a single driver is being hotly debated in engineering circles across the world !!

Nice find, Carpenter ! (and nice klee-bage)
    Sal Palooza
  • Phasearray
    Phasearray Posts: 437
    edited February 2008
    omg she's as fat as a cow!
    Receiver - Onkyo HT-R340
    Front - Pioneer S-HF21
    Center -Onkyo SKC-340C
    Surround Back - Polk R15 <--Ticket to club polk
    Subwoofer - Onkyo SKW-340
  • mulveling
    mulveling Posts: 505
    edited February 2008
    I for one am disgusted by all the slop that China's trying to pass for hifi here. It must seem like the California gold rush to them. Looks like in this case they had to shoot the model in completely unflattering poses so that she didn't look less ugly than the amp they're selling. Hell, most good looking people I know would look like crap in that posture too :p
    Tannoy Dimension TD10, SOTA Star Sapphire, Heathkit W4A's, McIntosh MC2100, Eddie-Current Zana Deux, Singlepower SDS, Sennheiser HD650, Audio-Technica L3000, Sony Qualia 010
  • shadowofnight
    edited February 2008
    I had just glanced at the pics in the ad....while looking at the rest of the thread I was wondering what the hell she was trying to sell...went back to the original ad...two words stood out to me TUBE BUFFER :D

The ad would be twice as good if she had on a shirt that said tube buffer :p