Good Karma happens outside of Club Polk too!

agfrost
agfrost Posts: 2,425
edited February 2008 in The Clubhouse
Demiurge's "Good Samaritans" thread motivated me to share...

I had my refreshing glimpse into the good side of people today as well. I teach, and my school was closed today, so I stayed home with our boys. When I went to pick up my 4yr old from his preschool, I was running a bit behind, and was struggling to get my 1-yr old out of the car, as I parked next to a snowdrift. A lady in the car in front of me popped out and offered to stay there to keep an eye on him so I could hurry in--I was so grateful.

When I got ready to roll out of there, I was pulling away and noticed a car struggling to leave its parking spot (on ice/small hill), so I threw it into park, hopped out and pushed her out, and we both were on our way.

Before heading home, I stopped at McD's to get a fish sandwich, and when I got up to the window, the cashier said "The car in front of you paid for your meal, pull up to the next window." I have no idea who that person was! No one was behind me, or I would have passed it along.

Helped my mood the rest of the day--Wish this sort of thing happened more often. Actually, the way you guys (and gals) look out for each other here at CP is one of the things that keeps me coming back here. (Well, that and my hope for an opportunity to buy Sal's left 1.2 from RANDOM SHOUTING PEOPLE)

May good karma find you!

Jay
Jay
SDA 2BTL * Musical Fidelity A5cr amp * Oppo BDP-93 * Modded Adcom GDA-600 DAC * Rythmik F8 (x2)
Micro Seiki DQ-50 * Hagerman Cornet 2 Phono * A hodgepodge of cabling * Belkin PF60
Preamp rotation: Krell KSL (SCompRacer recapped) * Manley Shrimp * PS Audio 5.0
Post edited by agfrost on

Comments