"Brain Age" co-developer give half of royalties for college construction

Danny Tse
Danny Tse Posts: 5,206
edited February 2008 in The Clubhouse
"My hobby is work," he said. "Everyone in my family is mad at me but I tell them that if they want money, go out and earn it."

"Brain Age" co-developer give $6.5 million for college construction
Post edited by Danny Tse on

Comments

• bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited February 2008
    I love that game.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited February 2008
    bobman1235 wrote: »
    I love that game.

X2....I love it....that and Focus...Killed the kids when they scored a Brain Age of 60's and 70's and the old man scored in the 20's.....LOL
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited February 2008
    My favorite type of those games for the DS is "Big Brain Academy". So much fun.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited February 2008
    I couldn't figure out how to turn the thing on....so I returned it.
  • mulveling
    mulveling Posts: 505
    edited February 2008
    That's great he loves his work so much, and he's donated his money to a fairly good cause...but let's hope he's not an ugly sight a few decades down the road, when his brain isn't as sharp anymore and it's hard to earn money and his family hates him for giving the fortune away :p

I don't think it's prudent to give it all away on a whim when you strike riches, because there's a good chance you won't be able to strike it again. Also I'm personally a "keep most of your fortune in the family" kinda guy, but I doubt I'll ever be able to put that into practice myself :D
    Tannoy Dimension TD10, SOTA Star Sapphire, Heathkit W4A's, McIntosh MC2100, Eddie-Current Zana Deux, Singlepower SDS, Sennheiser HD650, Audio-Technica L3000, Sony Qualia 010